What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired POTC £2650

Expired Due to no activity

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Up for sale is my potc. Bought from a group member early september last year.Bought with a sound problem which i cured and has been perfect since. It needed a good clean and rubbers.
All GI lamps are led's and most of the playfield are led's but NOT non ghosting.
It had a new tortuga spinning disc installed before i bought it. New balls installed.
Plays fine with no faults. It has 2 dots out that were there when i bought it, you dont notice them
during game play but they're there.Slight mark on left side of cab.
On freeplay but has a working coin mech. I bought an original manual as it was missing.
At the risk of losing a sale this is a CASH ON COLLECTION machine. The last 2 i sold have
both been courier and i don't want the hassle. M/c is 2 mile outside Leicester.
With the manual/rubbers/led's and sound fault it owes me well over the price i'm askin.
IMG_9084.JPG
IMG_9086.JPG
IMG_9087.JPG
IMG_9088.JPG
IMG_9089.JPG
IMG_9090.JPG
IMG_9091.JPG
IMG_9092.JPG
IMG_9093.JPG
IMG_9094.JPG
IMG_9095.JPG
IMG_9096.JPG
IMG_9097.JPG
IMG_9099.JPG
IMG_9100.JPG
IMG_9101.JPG
IMG_9103.JPG
IMG_9104.JPG

If I didn't already have a POTC i would buy it! A firm favourite with casual players / visitors at mine with plenty of multi ball action and lots to shoot at. Great theme to boot, especially with the latest film 'Dead Men Tell No Tales' just out.

Back
Top Bottom