IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_0482.JPG
IMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0484.JPG
IMG_0485.JPG
IMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0487.JPG
Hey all
Have a POTC for sale it was all stripped down and rubbered cleaned up really well by matt adams had a new spinning disk decal thing added and all parts that needing doing doing.
It's over at ravs at the moment in Chichester , the pictures I have are of when matt cleaned it since then it sat on site for four months , didn't get much play but in the spirit of honesty wanted to add that .
When it came out of the pub it started to register hits to the ship when you didn't hit it?? The opto on the ship was a bit dodgy and I tightened it up before and that seemed to sort it .
But I haven't tried this as it went to ravs straight from the pub and has been sat there since so as far as I know it's still registering hits to the ship.

Playfield really good
Dmd nice a bright
Cab a bit tatty .

£2500

If O were to pop my Stern cherry, this would be it. Must. Resist.
why resist? it's a fantastic game, really good fun. my only complaint is i'd like there to be more Captain Sparrow soundbites, but that could probably be done later via one of these clever new software thingies i expect.

Not yet......! :p

The problem being, once you get a Stern you'll be looking to offload all those historic machines you have and love so much. Quite simply the difference between watching a film in black & white or in 3D at the Imax

The problem being, once you get a Stern you'll be looking to offload all those historic machines you have and love so much. Quite simply the difference between watching a film in black & white or in 3D at the Imax
Really? I've not really got on with sterns before. They feel like a marginally better data east to me.
:popcorn:

The depth of a modern Stern and resultant strategies really is on another level to most WPC games. Take MM, in comparison to POTC, it's like the code is half there.

The depth of a modern Stern and resultant strategies really is on another level to most WPC games. Take MM, in comparison to POTC, it's like the code is half there.
Yeah i agree there. The depth of the modern stern games does seem to be better. It's just the lousy looking playfields on the majority and the feel for me. Walking dead seems to be well above the rest in my opinion

you'll be looking to offload all those historic machines you have and love so much.

Haha ouch.. well at least you didn't say "relic"..! :) Anyway I doubt it, some of my B/W pins Ive owned for getting on half my life, so they're pretty sentimental. Also I didn't grow up playing Sterns so they don't really "pull" at me.

That said, PotC would definitel be one I'd go for. No funds right now though.

Good luck with the sale anyway Will, it's a real cracker.

Tim

Back
Top Bottom