What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Posting in for sale/wanted

AllstarDK

Registered
Alias
DK
Hi guys,

Have just joined the site and just trying to post an ad in pinballs wanted or for sale..however I have insufficient privileges..

Do I have to make a site donation before I can do this and if so how and which part do I donate to?
Thanks
Dan

Thats the one @AllstarDK. Your "site supporter" status will last for 12 months, and means you can post as many times as you want in the Sales categories..... alongside this, if you make a further donation, it will then extend this time for 12 months (i.e. 12 months form your last donation)...

Seem to have lost my site supporter privileges, but I donated £25 for a pin I sold back in May, is this right?

Apologies @mark9 - Every so often the donation monster throws a hissy fit and whilst it loves to eat your money it doesnt credit you.... All sorted now - and sorry!

Hey
Fairly new to the forum. Been posting a lot for tech help and its been great. Looking to post in wanted for a replacement board. Is there a limit I have to donate to up my privileges? I was thinking £10? Is that enough?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom