What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Postage from the US

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
Just a thought, but Julie and I are off to Orlando in November. With everyone complining about the cost of postage/duty, problems with Parcel Force etc. We were wondering if anyone wanted to place orders direct with US suppliers and have delivered to our hotel. We could then bring back with us and would be ready to collect at the Christmas Cracker, or they could be collected direct from us in Tamworth. It may save a someone a few quid.

If anyone's interested let me know direct.

It should go without saying, but, SMALLish items only!!

I did this a couple of years back - got a bunch of stuff delivered to family in the States and picked up when I was over.

Be prepared for security though if carrying it back in hand luggage - they of course spotted all the bits in the x ray machine and made me empty out the oodles of LED's, wired parts, plunger rods, flipper mechs etc and went thru it all *very* carefully/suispiciously ....I seriously think they were pondering if it was some sort of 'device'
wink-1.png
biggrin-1.png

Thought of that, my sister lives in US (NY) and 'ranked', even if only 2500th+. I've got nothing to gain, except goodwill when I need help when the first pin I buy invariably 'needs looking at'

Anyway who doesn't want an indefinite holiday dessed in orange.

Slightly OT, but when in Orlando, get yourself to Disneyquest in Downtown Disney. One floor is dedicated to retro and classic gaming including about 8 of the latest Stern pins. Pay to get in then free play all day on all floors.

JMP' date=' post: 1683395 said:
Slightly OT, but when in Orlando, get yourself to Disneyquest in Downtown Disney. One floor is dedicated to retro and classic gaming including about 8 of the latest Stern pins. Pay to get in then free play all day on all floors.

Sounds like a better way to spend the day than Disneyworld, especially as we're staying in Downtown Disney.

Back
Top Bottom