What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Your Fav Music Vids

Well - someones gotta post it:

I loved when they started making these,after decades of seeing Robert Fripp being serious it was great to see him having fun and laughing.
Although it's hard to noticed when Toyah is utilising her assets next to him

It’s even more bonkers at the Ulster Grand Prix 200mph down back lanes, don’t come off… 😅

unless you are Guy Martin, came off bike, broke his back and a handful of ribs on the Friday, checked himself out of hospital on the Monday so you can get back to work wrenching on some trucks

unless you are Guy Martin, came off bike, broke his back and a handful of ribs on the Friday, checked himself out of hospital on the Monday so you can get back to work wrenching on some trucks
Exactly matey 👍 fcukin nails, love N Ireland+races.
My license plate on my motor is UGP ** last two is for a very well known Joey Dunlop race number

If Guy hit that tree it would have been all over. Thankfully the organisers had the protective foam in that area.
Road racing..... like free climbing, no ropes.

Last edited:
Mostly thanks to a recent revist of Beverly Hills Cop, this is my current fav:

Youtube wont let me post the original music video here for some reason but its on youtube. 80's haircuts 'n all.

Not a favourite as such, but when I were a lad video jukeboxes were becoming a thing in pubs and this was playing all the time

Not a favourite as such, but when I were a lad video jukeboxes were becoming a thing in pubs and this was playing all the time

**** for me it was original jukeboxes - Lynrd Skinnard's Freebird - ha ha - they had to replace that 7" every couple of weeks in my local rockers pub as it wore out with so much play. It only got beaten in the end when Sultans of Swing came out.

Back
Top Bottom