What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Point Blank 1/2/3 Arcade

Hi all,

A bit off topic but a mate is after a Point Blank arcade cab. Does anyone have one they’d sell or know someone with one?

Cheers,

Guy

I have zero idea what they would be worth but there is one on eBay. My gut says it’s expensive

51659878-DC2E-4C61-9ABF-D97ABFED2EC9.png

In auction I see those making £400 - £800 max.

Don’t know if they ever sell or make their money back when they go over 1k.

I have an Aim for Cash version and also want 1 and 2. The third one, wasn’t that the one released recently in years and is that just better graphics but the same game?

I have zero idea what they would be worth but there is one on eBay. My gut says it’s expensive

Thanks - I did see that one but I have the same gut feeling as you re the cost. HLD advertise them at £2k so not far off that feels very expensive.

I think chris b acquired one of those awhile back so should know where it went

Cheers - any ideas Chris? Also be interested to know the approx selling cost for a ballpark figure.

In auction I see those making £400 - £800 max.

Don’t know if they ever sell or make their money back when they go over 1k.

I have an Aim for Cash version and also want 1 and 2. The third one, wasn’t that the one released recently in years and is that just better graphics but the same game?

Thanks for the info. I think 3 came out in the late 90s - there was a Point Blank X released a few years back with a LCD screen, HD graphics etc but think that’ll cost more than my mate wants to pay.

There is a pixel perfect playstation one version of this that works with 2x guns

I used to have that years back! Unfortunately my mate wants to put this on site so the PSX version won’t really work, but thanks for the suggestion all the same.

I’ve got a PB2. Had it for about 8 years. Love the game. Somethings recently gone wrong with it as it keeps turning on and off erratically . If anyone knows what’s needed to repair it would be grateful !

A very tidy one sold £1250 ebay this year. Fooked ones for £400. Coin ready good screen with topper ld see at £800. Paid £300 for the one here off gumtree but has no topper is tatty and we had to sort coin mech out but it takes 50ps and plays spot on

I bought a PB1 of the FB selling page for £175 a few months back it didn’t fit inside the house so stuck it on eBay sold it to a dude that totally restored it . Great game 👍
I bought a “ Rambo “ the other day of eBay love a gun game 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

Yep me too... for some reason I’ve got the topper???? Was thinking would it do a conversion but dongles etc, probably would prevent it?

@MartinY has one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks Neil, indeed I do. £400-£800 is about right in my book. It would need to be pretty mint to command over £1000 and not many are (new screen or 100% perfect, guns 100% - they rarely are, original cab and good decals plus the top marquee). Great game - mine recently stopped responding to the gun sensor so taking it apart over Xmas to resolve.

Thanks Neil, indeed I do. £400-£800 is about right in my book. It would need to be pretty mint to command over £1000 and not many are (new screen or 100% perfect, guns 100% - they rarely are, original cab and good decals plus the top marquee). Great game - mine recently stopped responding to the gun sensor so taking it apart over Xmas to resolve.
And now fixed! Playing great again...

Cheers all, appreciate the comments and feedback re pricing. Sounds like £800-£1k at the top end - confirms my suspicions that the one on eBay is overpriced despite looking nice. If anyone does decide that they'd like to move one on I have a very willing buyer waiting!

Reactions: DRD
Back
Top Bottom