What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pm alerts

RudeDogg1

Registered
For some reason the system seems to have started being really sporadic with pm alert emails. I used to get one everytime I had a pm. Now I rarely get an alert @Paul

That's cause nobody wants to talk to you.
It's all those people that are trying to buy you Shadow that are blocking up your PM, bit of a bigger they can't get through to you.
Come on @Paul get the finger out.

Ok - cant see any system errors, or anything obvious that would cause this. I sent 350 mails in 10 seconds about the slam from the same software before the SLAM so something new must be up....

It's worth remembering that because of the nature of e-mail, some mails can go straight through, others may take 20-30 mins - and it all depends on your mail host - Mine is a private one on a different server, none of this hotmail crap, so it "just works" :)

Complain to sky....

Both Rudi and John - you have SKY email- addresses - I suspect thats the delay as thats the obvious commonality...

Daz uses Yahoo and I use my own, and we dont have the issue....

Anyone else have issues that isnt on Sky? Or anyone else that does and is??? Maybe we can confirm one way or the other if this is the issue... :)

however i suspect it still uses Sky servers.... I'll have to check later...

Hold on - Sky is now yahoo????

Back
Top Bottom