What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLAYFIELD SWAPS and WORKSHOP JOBS (Birmingham based)

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Well the first few months of this year I have not been 'myself' - apparantly I now have been diagnosed with 'long covid' (but never tested positive)..... I blame the old tests and not leaving the test under my armpit long enough.

I will be continuing to do mobile repair work (I do have a backlog which I have to get rid of currently) which I am slowely getting thru. Plus my costs for call outs have risen due to the current fuel crisis, and rising costs of me running the business (insurances, stock, etc).....

Having picked up a couple of 'playfield swaps' from a comment on another thread I would like to just say - I am going to be doing less work on the road, and more in the workshop which is based literally just off the M6 Junction 6.

Happy to take on:
Playfield swaps
Restorations
More in depth servicing/repairs

The workshop will only have 2 jobs in at a time, and it will be done on a waiting list.

Over the years I stayed away from this, but as I am driving all over the place most weekends doing shows - I do not want to spend 4 or 5 days a week on the motorway network. I will probably want to get it down to 1 or 2 days on the road.

Will also be doing Pinball Heaven warranty work as ever mobile. This has not and will not change.

No EM games.

Well the first few months of this year I have not been 'myself' - apparantly I now have been diagnosed with 'long covid' (but never tested positive)..... I blame the old tests and not leaving the test under my armpit long enough.

I will be continuing to do mobile repair work (I do have a backlog which I have to get rid of currently) which I am slowely getting thru. Plus my costs for call outs have risen due to the current fuel crisis, and rising costs of me running the business (insurances, stock, etc).....

Having picked up a couple of 'playfield swaps' from a comment on another thread I would like to just say - I am going to be doing less work on the road, and more in the workshop which is based literally just off the M6 Junction 6.

Happy to take on:
Playfield swaps
Restorations
More in depth servicing/repairs

The workshop will only have 2 jobs in at a time, and it will be done on a waiting list.

Over the years I stayed away from this, but as I am driving all over the place most weekends doing shows - I do not want to spend 4 or 5 days a week on the motorway network. I will probably want to get it down to 1 or 2 days on the road.

Will also be doing Pinball Heaven warranty work as ever mobile. This has not and will not change.

No EM games.
Hope things improve for you soon. Wishing you and everyone else here good health.

Just to add - I am not about to drop dead (I hope) and feeling a lot better the last 2 weeks than what I have in months.
Thanks for the messages.
People in much worse states than I am.

Hope you continue to improve and get back to 100% as soon as possible and get plenty of work in the workshop!

Hi Phil, take it easy and do what the doc tells you! I know someone else with this long-Covid thing and it's a slow process.

If you get a mo could you check the messages I've sent? Not urgent but trying to track down that PC!

cheers
Mark

Do whatever you need to Phil - if people want those services then . I know a couple of people that, whilst not officially down as "long covid" sufferers display all the signs... It's a long uphill battle with your health....

Above all, stay safe buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom