What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted playfield guides-inside cabinet

Neonadz

Registered
hi -has anyone got a pair of playfield spacer guides for sale-they screw inside the cabinet where the hinge bolts are located,so they keep the playfield central insted of off center,i have fitted some mirror blades so the playfield needs to sit dead center-hope ive described these well enough--- thanks Adam

IMG_0598.JPG
IMG_0599.JPG
Is this wot u mean. Rail with the latch? I don't have any but a pic always helps

Can't you repair the ones you have?

The ones in my fish tales were useless so I removed and straightened them. It all works 100 per cent now

I often find that modern repro parts are inferior to repaired 20 year old originals

Hi drd- its a resto on a white water- i have a no good gofer with them in but dont think they were ever fitted in the white water?? its just a personal choice i suppose,they just centralise the playfield on the hinge and with me fitting mirror blades i dont want to scratch them

Back
Top Bottom