What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Playfield glass (used) FREE

philpalmer

Site Supporter
My dad kept about 20 sheets of playfield glass that i was chucking out over the years (narrow and wide wms) as he was going to make a cheap ass greenhouse, how he can't be ****d and wants them gone so before the tip.... I thought I would offer them here.

Based in Lancashire (PR4 6LJ) same road as me for anyone who's been here, come and get them, as many as you want this week before they hit the tip.

Shoot me an email phil@pinball.co.uk

Phil

Attachments

• IMG_5281.jpg
    IMG_5281.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 53
Aren't all 'standard' size glasses the same size? So Eight Ball and TAF (for example) share the same size playfield glass?

The standard size should fit anything 1970 to present. Widebody hard to get. Someone local needs to group rescue as shame for Phil's generous offer to go to waste. You never know when a game comes up for sale without glass or a peice has an accident usually involving cold concrete

Back
Top Bottom