What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Players Funhouse

steve brum

Site Supporter
Missing Rudy

Doesnt have to be the prettiest example ever made but MUST have useable coin door , single slot or 3 door wired to take a mech

still looking as we have a space in our alpha numeric row now Elvira has gone on holiday

I was offered one the other day what sort of price did you want to pay Steve ?

Mel

No one seems to list them on eBay (as sensible running auctions) for a long time so have to look at forum and last one sold in March for around £1700

Have a budget with transport for around £2k

Hi Steve, are you still looking for a funhouse? I've got one in good shape mechanically no errors plays well with everything working. I've replaced both ramps and all plastics, rudy gear, eyelids. Cliffys. Flippers just rebuilt.Playfield and cab not the best though. Mylar bubbles dents and fading on cab. I've had it 7 years. Ideally looking for a trade or part exchange for something fun to play but would consider sale. Got lots of photos if you're interested. Coin door is single slot. Never used or tested the coin mech but looks all there. I'm in London.

Back
Top Bottom