What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLAY Expo Glasgow

J

James

Pinball At Play Expo Event
With just days to go, get your advance tickets now for that bonus hour with some great games.

Continue reading...

Thanks for putting this up @James.

Scottish Pinball Association (SPA) still have a few discounted tickets available on our website

http://www.scottishpinball.org.uk/playexpo.php

Should anyone like to support the SPA by purchasing their tickets from us. We're looking forward to this our 4th year along with all our usual support from NLP, NERG and Paisley Pinball, and all the others that support us and help make it the show it is.

All the very best with the show, I absolutely love the charity you guys have chosen to support!

I made the crazy decision last year to make the 6 hour drive from Bedford. Spur of the moment decision, made at around 11.30pm friday night. To get there in time to use my extra hour, I had to leave at 2am, so I drove the 6 hour trip to glasgow after about 90 minutes sleep.

Probably not the best decision i ever made :D

But anyway, it was fun. Lots of great blasts from the past to play, but I left myself too tired to enjoy things properly on the Saturday. Sunday was better in that regard.

Really great fun though, I highly recommend it

I made the crazy decision last year to make the 6 hour drive from Bedford. Spur of the moment decision, made at around 11.30pm friday night. To get there in time to use my extra hour, I had to leave at 2am, so I drove the 6 hour trip to glasgow after about 90 minutes sleep.

Probably not the best decision i ever made :D

But anyway, it was fun. Lots of great blasts from the past to play, but I left myself too tired to enjoy things properly on the Saturday. Sunday was better in that regard.

Really great fun though, I highly recommend it
I'm glad you enjoyed it last year, now you know the venue you should make a weekend of it. Lots of shops, restaurants etc in the same location to entertain other members of the family. It's even close to the airport should you want to fly in for the day. 😉

I can't do it this year unfortunately, but yes, I'd definitely come up on the Friday if I were to do it again. Driving up the way I did was just silly, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom