What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play Blackpool

I am providing the 10 pins for PLAY BLACKPOOL
Definetely
ADDAMS FAMILY
GAME OF THRONES
STERN STAR TREK
BATMAN 66
rest to confirm next week
Are there only 10 pins at Play Expo this year? Thought there was usually a group effort - but then I don’t remember seeing any shout outs for contributions

That line up is flexible . Looks like the most "undesirable pin in Britain" will be going

Well we are here for the 8th blackpool show . As games are going directly down to london for 4 days next week (EGX at the Excel) we have a few subs as 6 days of heavy public use needs games with "stamina". And speed skill and strengh in the case of WC94!

20191011_205713-1.jpg20191011_205752.jpg

Must be a logistical challenge moving all those machines about. Had a great day out, 5 out of the 10 I'd never played before, and Addams Family & Doctor Who were the only ones I'd played more than 1 game on before. World Cup Soccer was a bit of a surprise how much fun it was, and I've never seen a skill shot remotely like it. The Star Trek looked really good and played very well, was that a color DMD in it but set to blue rather than colour, and with a different translite?

Was it just me, or does the floor in that corridor have a very slight angle, or was it just random that a few machines had a slight (Taxi especially) lean to the right, but none had a lean to the left?

Steve, let me take home your WC94 having a blast on it today at Blackpool.

Cant do but it will be back at the electric circus soon and is likely to be used in the Christmas Cracker tourney.

Always been one of my top 10 dot matrix games so glad to get a good one at last.

STAR TREK and TRON are using single colour displays. We arrived late on friday due to 3 hour delay due to the M6 (again) so a few games didnt get levelled precisely. Just glad to get them up and running before the hall shut.
Thanks to the yellow lift table (and doing so many events) we can set up/down 10 games in about an hour now. Using a flight case to carry the legs etc has also made life a lot easier.

Back
Top Bottom