What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Place to play pinball in the UK

Pinoffski

Registered
Alias
burtcam
Just asking if there is places to play pinball in the UK
Have a friend that is coming to the UK and Switzerland, Italy, Belgium and France during that seven week period.
Please post the best places to play pinball...

Is there a pinball hall of fame like that is in the US ...

Pinformer.co.uk is your friend here!

The Pipeline bar near Liverpool Street station in London and the Chief coffee shop in Turnham Green also in London have half a dozen excellent games to play.
The Brewdog chain of bars around the country often have a couple of machines to play as well. For older machines Dreamland in Margate has around ten EM and early solid state machines to play in their arcade.

Depends when your friend is coming over obviously but there is a large show in Manchester in October called play expo, there will be a lot of machines there.

Pinformer.co.uk is your friend here!

The Pipeline bar near Liverpool Street station in London and the Chief coffee shop in Turnham Green also in London have half a dozen excellent games to play.
The Brewdog chain of bars around the country often have a couple of machines to play as well. For older machines Dreamland in Margate has around ten EM and early solid state machines to play in their arcade.

Is pinformer actually up to date though? I know it could be a brilliant resource, but I've never found a reliable result on it ever.

Is pinformer actually up to date though? I know it could be a brilliant resource, but I've never found a reliable result on it ever.

Pinformer is only as good as the information we put on it. If you find a new game in the wild let everyone know by putting it on there!

If you go to a place and find the game(s) are gone, update pinformer so nobody else makes a wasted journey to play it! :)

if he's flying into London then there's a league meet at the Pipeline next sat, Should be a decent range of machines there and loads of pinheads

Haslingden arcade club if he is near manchester. Fabulous place with about a dozen pins plus the best collection of video arcade games i have seen in the uk

Tilt cafe leicester city centre had three pins

Back
Top Bottom