What's new

Pizza anyone? New Spooky Game.

That's three games now from Spooky Pinball and I have zero interest in any of them.
I do admire what they do, just not their products.

I thought America's Most Haunted and Rob Zombie were both cracking themes. I looked at this and thought.

'Oh, the flipper button lines up with the Dominoes logo on the cabinet art, that's a nice touch.'

And had nothing else positive to say about it, I mean themes are the way to go these days, but Dominoes pizza? Really?

Why would anyone want a 'Pizza Pinball'? I suppose a good way of getting a new machine out - get the advertiser to pay for it. Don't normally say too many bad things about Pinball but that looks extremely cr*p in my opinion.

Listening to Spookys podcast, Domino's went to them and asked them to build them a pinball machine. I think originally it was a private commission that has grown allowing it to be sold to the public with a percentage of the profits going to the Domino's charity.

playfield looks very sparse

I guess there might be a few appear in Domino's to play while you wait on your pizza.

AMH and Rob Zombie were pretty sparse too.

At least this one actually has playfield art, unlike Rob Zombie.

I think aside from a handful of collectors who enquired early, all of them are going to Domino's franchises in the US, their owners, or the company HQ.

Maybe it's just me but that looks great , ok the theme isn't another movie or band but that just looks like loads of fun , these guys seem to get pinball as in let's just have a laugh with it .
Some people like road show and that's about road works, I love pizza :)

Dominos theme pinball ? Horrible idea. What next? Macdonalds? The Lloyds Bank pinball where the wizard mode requires you to get a mortgage ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dominos Pizza Pinball? Why not!

Coming soon : Andrex Moist 're-define clean' Bumwipes Pinball
I think that would be quite good. Could have the ball roll down a creature multiball rail into a toilet bowl, an Andrex dog you shoot the ball at like the big foot in Whitewater and turd pop bumpers.

Dominos Pizza Pinball? Why not!

Coming soon : Andrex Moist 're-define clean' Bumwipes Pinball
I think that would be quite good. Could have the ball roll down a creature multiball rail into a toilet bowl, an Andrex dog you shoot the ball at like the big foot in Whitewater and turd pop bumpers.

Don't we have all that already?

Dogs and toilets are in Junk Yard

Turds and toilets in South Park

I started a thread last year asking what was more important, theme or game play. Most replied saying game play was more important, if this is the case why are people getting worked up over a theme that's been commissioned by a company?

It's strange if the plan for these machines are to sit in Dominoes branches rather than in homes or arcades.

I mean who goes to collect pizza nowadays when I can click 1 button and have a pizza appear at my front door?

I have no problem with there being a Domino's pizza pin. If it has good gameplay then fantastic.

I am sure that the "lucky" people who got their names down for the very limited run of LE's will have a pin that holds it's value very well.

I'd not buy one, not a fan of the theme, but would not mind checking one out.

I've not eaten a Domino's (nor plan to) in years, as they are so expensive for such a mediocre pizza

Spooky sold all 75 to Dominos and will make extra standards for whatever demand. Layout is pretty smooth but plenty of work left to do on callouts/sound etc etc. Got to remember this was made for Dominos and if other people buy the game that is a bonus for Spooky.

Back
Top Bottom