What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PIXEL BUNKER ARCADE MILTON KEYNES

steve brum

Site Supporter
Now expanded with pinball for the first time. Close to 100 arcade cabs and the National Film and Sci-Fi Museum on the same site.

Someone decided to have an altercation with a train today near Leighton Buzzard so a couple of hours to set up machines turned into a whole day out

Aim is to circulate games on a regular basis but it is also a bit of a trial period. They want more pins. We shall see how it pans out.

Baby Pacman is theirs. I hope to swap out Rosie with a more modern Stern ASAP - I didnt have anything else available now the Electric Circus "stock" is scattered across the UK!

High scores reset on STAR WARS and FAMILY GUY so the challenge is there!

pixel bunker pins.jpg

Thanks for the news Steve, my family have considered heading to the bunker as MK is relatively local.

About an hour away from me so I’d be interested to see what games get rotated in over time

Black Rose back home for shore leave.

Iron Maiden now on tour!

Quite a few queuing to get in when we left at 10am so venue seems popular!

View attachment 239119
Have added this place and those machines to Pinball Map (might take a couple of days to display) and the Pinside map. That area of the country is definitely a bit sparse!

Tron gone and the Black Knight is in. Will be 3 screen games from now on as the play volume here requires modern games.

Possibilty it may increase to more games in the future and the ones here will be rotated

PS hope you like the BK speaker flames!

pixel bunker march 24 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom