What's new

Traded Pirates of the Caribbean, would part-ex No Fear or swap SS

Hiro996

Registered
I am selling my Pirates of the Caribbean pinball machine which is in great condition.

The playfield has no wear, all ramps are undamaged, all plastics are undamaged and all playfield toys work perfectly! The underside of the playfield is also very clean.

The cabinet is in great condition with only a couple of very minor marks to the back box. The inside of the cabinet is very clean.

The DMD (LED version) has two dots out, the top left one and one in the middle right area. All circuit boards are original and free from any repairs.

I am looking for £2300.00 for the machine but would be interested in a part-ex for a very goof condition No Fear or a swap for a good condition Scared Stiff.

DSC04183.JPG

DSC04165.JPG

DSC04166.JPG

DSC04167.JPG

DSC04168.JPG

Slight typo, I meant to say 'very good condition No Fear' not 'very goof condition No Fear'!!!

I forgot to say, I am based in Ash, between Guildford and Farnborough, on the Surrey/Hampshire border.

POTC has left the building - traded for a machine a friend of mine was after so I managed to sell my machine and find a machine for a friend at the same time!

Thanks for the interest all.

Back
Top Bottom