What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Pinstadium

Crewey

Site Supporter
Had one set courtesy of @philpalmer ‘s for sale ad (Pinball Bazaar NOS) installed just over 24hrs and I need another now I’ve seen the awesome results.
Would rather purchase in the UK than roll the dice with potential fees shipping them new from the US.

@David retro any plans to stock now the UK doesn’t have an official distributor?

Last edited:
Robocop, father in law couldn’t play it as he couldn’t see the ball anymore. It’s now made Tommy look pitch black

Robocop, father in law couldn’t play it as he couldn’t see the ball anymore. It’s now made Tommy look pitch black
Didn’t @Wayne J make a portable version of pinstadiums, might be worth giving him a shout.

Are you making these again mate? I put my name in the mix if another batch was produced last Jan, before the thread was derailed (again:confused:)

Are you making these again mate? I put my name in the mix if another batch was produced last Jan, before the thread was derailed (again:confused:)
Considering it, as I've had a bit of interest recently.

I need to price out all of the components, as they've likely changed - but hopefully not too much.

There's also another design which has given me inspiration - give me the weekend to look in to it and then I'll post in my original thread (I'll tag you)

Considering it, as I've had a bit of interest recently.

I need to price out all of the components, as they've likely changed - but hopefully not too much.

There's also another design which has given me inspiration - give me the weekend to look in to it and then I'll post in my original thread (I'll tag you)
Nice one :thumbs:

I'm midway through making another batch, hope to have some ready to take to Swavesey, but definitely will have them by Pinfest

Back
Top Bottom