£175 posted (UK)

Attachments

• IMG_20200411_135325.jpg
    IMG_20200411_135325.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20200411_135338.jpg
    IMG_20200411_135338.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 37
I was of the opinion that these are a waste of money - then I bought a creach with a pinsound plus fitted and it’s great - hence I want one for the money pit whitewater lol

I’ve got them in 5 machines, 2 original and 3 plus’s. Love them and need one for whitewater as well now like you👍

Trying to add Pinsound to most of my machines... Liking the alternate mixes and improvements....

Couldn’t agree more, for an oldskool sound system boy like myself can’t get enough. Adds so much for me👍

I have one in a BOP and have to say it's good but not quite the same as the original sound board, a few sounds are a bit off, hard to describe how. I like the idea of being able to add in your own sounds though.

[she does make some strange sounds once she “ can speak “ lol - stick some upgraded speakers in the BOP and that made all the difference to be honest ! QUOTE="Kenny Taylor, post: 343197, member: 2071"]
I wouldn't go changing the sounds on BOP. The oriniginal sounds/and soundboard are very unique to that machine era. I think you would lose some of it's charm.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm not desperate to change the sounds - especially not on the Bride, that machine sounds awesome as it is and very 'of the era' as you say. But the original sound board had died, I can't remember the exact issue now but I tried fixing it with no success, and as the machine is at a mate's house, the quickest way to get it back up and running for him was to get the pinsound board. Maybe one day we'll get around to fixing up the original sound board.

@davro-one what speakers did you upgrade / change to?

It’s funny you should mention speakers on BOP. My next lot of upgrades are. Colour DMD on Party Zone and speaker upgrade on BOP! Note the speakers on the BOP look really tired however the sound from them is pretty awesome. They do say the sound board is very good!

Back
Top Bottom