What's new

Pinside Top 10

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Sorry to start another post, but didn't want to keep hijacking that STLE for sale thread with @Spadge and @Charliemouse etc. Just was amazed that AFM and MM had gone from the top 100, but when I checked mine it was back. Why do we have different top 10's I don't know but some missing ones are pretty clear. BM66 - TWD - I would personally bin off that top 4 and have them in top 20, but nostalgia.

Screenshot 2019-01-04 at 19.48.20.png

BM66 and TWD both had pretty crap code for quite a while so lots of low scores that have probably never been revisited after the code improved. Take it all with a pinch of salt.

Wtf? Don’t understand the issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Only @Sgt GrizZ would put it that high up - and I assume he'd put it higher.

Is that the top Bally games released in 1994?

Generally though I think it’s fair list ratings based on average as long as there have been so many submitted.

Only a guideline of course! I couldn’t tell you how good iron maiden, Metallica are due to no being able to play properly.

Generally though I think it’s fair list ratings based on average as long as there have been so many submitted.

Only a guideline of course! I couldn’t tell you how good iron maiden, Metallica are due to no being able to play properly.

Yeah quite, I mean who could you beat with only one hand ?

Back
Top Bottom