What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Godzilla Stock, Back from NY

4F4BDBD7-BBEF-47DA-8F18-20950555957D.jpeg

The black ops series from Pinhedz is the quick in and out option, offering specifically designed cleaning and carnauba wax based protection for your machine. Can be bought individually or as part of a set with a single depth microfibre cloth.

https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/black-ops-speedy-pinball-machine-cleaning-kit/

I was looking at this last night, looks to be the perfect set for keeping a game in good condition, clean and protected. Is it the most popular seller for cleaning an maintenance? Is the white set for older games that need more restoration sort of pf treatment?

I was looking at this last night, looks to be the perfect set for keeping a game in good condition, clean and protected. Is it the most popular seller for cleaning an maintenance? Is the white set for older games that need more restoration sort of pf treatment?
I haven’t gotten especially hands on with the white set. The black ops series is essentially mixing a couple of products together and missing some. For your general maintenance yes. The spray and wipe will take off the crud, the one step will add carnauba to the playfield, dry and remove.

The premium series splits out the applications, you have the playfield cleaner which requires a bit more in terms of application (i.e settle and wipe as opposed to one step spray and wipe). The creamy carnauba is designed to go one AFTER a good clean, so cannot be used as a one step. Like the black ops can. The premium kit also includes the UV protector for the cabinet, as well as a metal polish. I will keep a bottle of all on hand as they have different applications, I imagine most will have one or the other depending on their cleaning preferences.

Ramps time again, anyone need any?

NamePrice
Addams Family (clear)
£156.16​
Addams Family Subway/chute
£45.28​
Attack From Mars
Left Lobster ramp
£109.96​
Right Cow ramp
£82.24
Center ramp
£86.86​
Bad Cats set of 2
£229.15​
Banzai Run LAPS ramp
£146.92​
Banzai Run Backbox subway chute/ramp
£100.72​
Big Bang Bar Main Ramp Raw ramp only
£91.48​
Black Knight 2000 (upper playfield)
£82.24
Champion Pub
Punch Green set of 2
£91.48​
Punch Clear set of 2
£77.62​
Cirqus Voltaire
Center Ramp
£109.96​
Shooter Lane Ramp
£91.48​
Neon Ramp set (ramp and neon cover)
£151.54​
4 ramp set
£318.78​
Congo
Right return ramp
£77.62​
Left Ramp
£77.62​
Jump ramp
£74.84​
Three ramp set
£206.98​
Corvette LT-5
£151.54​
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Bowl
£46.20​
Right ramp (A-15620)
£151.54​
Left ramp (A-15622)
£151.54​
Center swirl ramp (A-15621)
£170.94​
Four ramp set
£468.47​
Cyclone
Cyclone (comet) ramp
£125.66​
Cyclone ramp
£98.87​
Subway ramp
£51.74​
Cyclone Ferris wheel exit ramp
£72.07​
Set of three (no subway)
£267.04​
Diner
Lower left ramp
£68.38​
Upper left ramp
£68.38​
Right ramp
£102.56​
Three ramp set
£215.29​
Doctor Who
Three ramp set (Main, lower, subway)
£324.32​
Earthshaker
Main ramp
£137.68​
Right ramp
£82.24
Skill shot spiral ramp
£121.97​
Subway ramp
£77.62​
Three ramp set
£307.69​
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Three Ramp Set
£257.80​
Fishtales (main boat ramp)
£96.10​
Funhouse
£0.00​
Main ramp
£141.37​
Steps ramp
£135.83​
Subway ramp
£82.24
3 ramp set (no subway with switch cover)
£255.95​
4 ramp set (with subway and switch cover)
£329.87​
High Speed Main ramp
£91.48​
Indiana Jones
Right ramp
£117.35​
Ruins (2 piece set)
£69.30​
Medieval Madness
Right ramp
£124.74​
Left ramp
£128.44​
Moat clear ramp
£54.52​
Three ramp set
£276.28​
NBA Fastbreak
Hoops ramp and Center ramp set
£198.66​
No Fear
Three ramp set Jump, right and subway
£336.34​
Catcher ramp
£51.74​
Police Force
two ramp set inner outer
£294.76​
Safecracker Red
Left Ramp
£109.96​
Right Ramp
£146.92​
Subway trough ramp
£54.52​
Backbox Token Funnel
£26.80​
Scared Stiff
Beast ramp
£182.03​
Bat ramp
£182.03​
Beast & Bat ramp set
£327.10​
Space Shuttle Main Ramp
£109.96​
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Alpha ramp
£118.27​
Beta ramp
£118.27​
Delta ramp
£118.27​
Subway Ramp
£118.27​
Three ramp set (no subway)
£319.70​
Strange Science Particle Separator ramp
£123.82​
Taxi (departure) ramp
£129.36​
Taxi (arrival) ramp
£129.36​
The Machine Bride of Pinbot
Right Ramp (Heartbeat)
£109.96​
Left Ramp
£109.96​
Two ramp set
£197.74​
Theatre of Magic
Stairs ramp
£137.68​
Right ramp
£137.68​
Two ramp set
£247.63​
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Left ramp
£128.44​
Right ramp
£124.74​
Swirl ramp
£123.82​
Three ramp set
£340.96​
Terminator 2
Main ramp
£100.72​
Twilight Zone (tinted) ramp
£128.44​
Twilight Zone (clear) ramp
£128.44​
Subway small
£46.20​
Whirlwind
Left (Millions) ramp
£115.50​
Main ramp
£148.76​
Lift ramp
£35.11​
White Water
Whirlpool ramp
£106.26​
Upper to lower ramp
£82.24
Bigfoot ramp
£119.20​
Lower to upper ramp
£100.72​
Suicide canyon ramp
£100.72​
Falls ramp
£160.78​
Subway ramp
£59.14​
6 ramp set (minus subway)
£602.45​
7 ramp set
£656.04​
Mountain set (6 pc w/falls decal)
£177.41​
World Cup Soccer
Gate 1
£152.46​
Gate 2
£235.62​
2 ramp set
£349.27​
Whitewater/Fish Tales
Clear Topper Dome
£105.34​
Other Parts
Addams Family topper clear
£166.32​
Addams Family topper smoked
£166.32​
Attack From Mars Mothership coil cover
£40.66​
Bride of Pinbot Helmet
£77.62​
Bride of Pinbot Eggcrate
£23.10​
Bride of Pinbot Lamp cover
£18.48​
Comet Black Jump ramp shroud
£61.91​
Earthshaker Spiral Skill Shot Ramp Covers
£16.63​
Getaway Supercharger cover set
£63.76​
Plastic Ramp Switch Cover (Clear)
£11.09​
Plastic Ramp Switch Cover
(Whirlwind/Funhouse decals)
£16.63​
Monster Bash Red Dracula Coffin Cover
£40.66​
No Fear Mountain
£36.04​
Party Zone
Cottage Base
£36.04​
Robotic Comic w/jaw (Chrome only)
£36.04​
Revenge From Mars Red Apron
£91.48​
Space Shuttle Ship
£45.28​
Terminator 2 Hunter ship
£45.28​
Terminator 2 Skull
£45.28​
Whirlwind Topper
£115.50​
Whitewater Backbox Decal support
£31.42​

COMING SOON

Just in the process of confirming supply of this at the moment, so the price is moveable, this is an upgrade of the speaker kits found in the SPIKE system, to resemble that of the kits found in the LE. Included in the kit is:

- 5.25" Speaker Plates for Speaker Conversion
- 5.25" Speakers (BLACK)
- Choice Of Colour Inserts For Speaker Surround
- Upgraded 8" Sub

Complete package will be matched to LE outputs, so it's a plug an play upgrade. This is not an active sub such as Flipper Fidelity which is powered.

Currently looking to come in at £119.99 plus postage, these will weigh a bit, so may not be RM but another courier.

Any interest, please PM me.

Hi all,

bit of a stock update this end.

Pin Stadium in stock, NOT anything but the standard. We have 5 NEO coming in. Not sure we will stock beyond this, to be honest. In any variety. We sell a lot to the same people. Not a wide market over here like USA.

https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/pin-stadium-premium-pinball-lighting-kit/

3 Sets of the Pro/Prem deluxe speaker lights kit in stock - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/deluxe-spike-2-speaker-light-kit/

4 sets of the Pro standard set in stock - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/standard-spike-2-speaker-light-kit/ - forgot how cheap these are.... £65 a set what a bargain.

A good customer wiped out the remaining LE ones we had in the background. We put a BIG order in with Doug, but I’ve heard nothing still, so not sure when we will get more stock.

PINSHIELDS will arrive shortly (a couple of weeks). In all honesty, we will sell out of those pretty quick. We can’t keep up on them. Estimate we have 12 standard and 5 wide remain after they drop. If we don’t get any orders before then.

I’ll do a big MEZEL update over the next few days, as the site hasn’t kept up. We have most LZ stuff in.

TILT stuff will be getting here quicker now. As will MEZEL as we have had a catch up on some big orders and back order stuff. I’ve taken a punt and stocked up on their side-blades for GNR. We sold a **** load into Europe, seriously, and we have back orders for there too.

COMET stuff is healthy. As is PERFECT PLAY.

JJP ILLUMINATION KITS - 2 of each in stock - EU buy these, haven’t sold one to UK. Did you guys know we did them? https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/jjp-guns-n-roses-pinball-backglass-illumination-kit/

UNDERCAB LIGHT KITS (STANDARD AND INTERACTIVE) - 3 STD, 2 INT again - a big EU seller. Think only sold two to UK.

INTERACTIVE - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/rgb-interactive-under-cabinet-pinball-lighting/

STANDARD - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/pinball-machine-under-cabinet-lighting-kit/

Guns N' Roses stuff in stock. Lots of TILT stuff came in today, with a fair bit going out to Europe to be honest. That said, I over ordered albeit thought we would have more here - we have left:

2 X Legendary Gameblades in stock ready to ship - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/jjp-guns-n-roses-pinball-legendary-gameblades/
2 X Golgatha Gameblades in stock ready to ship - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/jjp-guns-n-roses-pinball-golgotha-gameblades/
3 X Ramp mods in stock ready to ship - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/jjp-guns-n-roses-detour-ramp-sign-mod-set/
3 X Stage Dress up kits in stock ready to ship - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/jjp-guns-n-roses-stage-dress-up-kit/
1 X Lockdown bar surround in stock ready to ship - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/jjp-guns-n-roses-pinball-lockdown-bar-button-accent/

6D8BF84D-F45C-44F4-B49E-BEF3407FC51D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey James,

Any chance you can you add a ‘Search’ function to the website, I have to be honest, I find it difficult to find things.

What is your Comet LEDs stock like at the minute? Looking to place an order.

Cheers!

I'm assuming the Pinball Playfield Cleaner wont be suitable for old SS machines - since its solvent based ?

Hey James,

Any chance you can you add a ‘Search’ function to the website, I have to be honest, I find it difficult to find things.

What is your Comet LEDs stock like at the minute? Looking to place an order.

Cheers!

We avoided the search function in opposition for searching by game. One of the issues being that people knew what game they have but maybe not what fitter it. Then had the generic stuff under brand. WP based search functions get quite frustrating for users when you have 1,000+ SKU’s. Interested to hear the UX issues though in a view to resolve. Comets for example should all be under brand and then Comet and stock is updated except pink and slow blinking bulbs which we have in stock.

Os it that this doesn’t work, isn’t intuitive or you’d just prefer a search. All valid answers and positive feedback, it’d be great just to understand how we can improve the vision for the site or if we just need a search.

Gotta say I have to agree @JAG555 mate I think the site suffers without a nice auto complete search function

But you know my views already 😊

We avoided the search function in opposition for searching by game. One of the issues being that people knew what game they have but maybe not what fitter it. Then had the generic stuff under brand. WP based search functions get quite frustrating for users when you have 1,000+ SKU’s. Interested to hear the UX issues though in a view to resolve. Comets for example should all be under brand and then Comet and stock is updated except pink and slow blinking bulbs which we have in stock.

Os it that this doesn’t work, isn’t intuitive or you’d just prefer a search. All valid answers and positive feedback, it’d be great just to understand how we can improve the vision for the site or if we just need a search.
I've just had a quick look at the website for the first time.

I definitely agree that there needs to be a search function.

If I'm looking to buy flipper rubbers I would need to know that 'Perfect Play' was the brand, there is nothing else directing you to flipper rubbers, or any other kind of rubber from the drop down menu.

I'm also not a great fan of searching by game, only to be faced with EVERY generic part that could possibly be used on any machine - e.g. pinstadium, every single size and colour of rubber or bulb (not of all of which actually go on said machine). It means you have to scroll through lots of non-specific items. Maybe keep the specific items on one tab, the generic on another?

Some specific issues on the AIQ page
There are 69 items listed - yet there are only see 13 AIQ specific items, and at least half a dozen non-compatible items.
AIQ has no need for mini flipper rubbers, but they're listed on this page (amongst many other similar items)
The picture for shooter rubber tip - is for flipper rubbers.
There isn't a breakdown of what's in the rubber kit.
The related products - If I'm specifically looking at AIQ, why would it suggest an AcDc rubber kit?

Not trying to come across as overly negative, just my opinion as to how I found the site after first viewing.
9 times out of 10 when I go to any pinball parts website it is for a specific part, but I'll often add some 'impulse' purchases to my order. If I can't easily find what I was originally after, I'll switch to a different company pretty quickly. (I have no supplier loyalty it seems :oops:)

I've just had a quick look at the website for the first time.

I definitely agree that there needs to be a search function.

If I'm looking to buy flipper rubbers I would need to know that 'Perfect Play' was the brand, there is nothing else directing you to flipper rubbers, or any other kind of rubber from the drop down menu.

I'm also not a great fan of searching by game, only to be faced with EVERY generic part that could possibly be used on any machine - e.g. pinstadium, every single size and colour of rubber or bulb (not of all of which actually go on said machine). It means you have to scroll through lots of non-specific items. Maybe keep the specific items on one tab, the generic on another?

Some specific issues on the AIQ page
There are 69 items listed - yet there are only see 13 AIQ specific items, and at least half a dozen non-compatible items.
AIQ has no need for mini flipper rubbers, but they're listed on this page (amongst many other similar items)
The picture for shooter rubber tip - is for flipper rubbers.
There isn't a breakdown of what's in the rubber kit.
The related products - If I'm specifically looking at AIQ, why would it suggest an AcDc rubber kit?

Not trying to come across as overly negative, just my opinion as to how I found the site after first viewing.
9 times out of 10 when I go to any pinball parts website it is for a specific part, but I'll often add some 'impulse' purchases to my order. If I can't easily find what I was originally after, I'll switch to a different company pretty quickly. (I have no supplier loyalty it seems :oops:)
Thanks Wayne,

maybe we can auto filter by game specific mods? That’s what that filter is for, with a show me generic mods but underneath?

I’m not offended, in fact - this is exactly the type of feedback I need,

I have to say, I don’t many websites without a search bar. It would make things a lot easier.

Using the search by game is fine, but it’s not an exhausted list. For example, I am looking for Big Buck Hunter and it’s not listed.

Product question, are the 2SMD Superbright GI Comet LEDs non-ghosting?

Hi James, I think it would be great if you put together rubber kits for each game. For example. Stranger Things, Star Trek Stern and Black Knight SOR don't have any.

I'd rather not have to add each piece and discover what I need.

Also any discounts for multiple pinshield purchases? 😂

Product question, are the 2SMD Superbright GI Comet LEDs non-ghosting?

Afraid not, they are really for GI :(

+1 for search it's 2021 :D

Ok ok ok ok. 😂

Hi James, I think it would be great if you put together rubber kits for each game. I'd rather not have to add each piece and discover what I need.

There’s very few definitive lists out there, and I’ve had a lot but not every game. So there’s a risk there in getting the wrong ones through, no one wants to get the wrong set. It’s something we are working on.

Hi all,

First and foremost, I wanted to just say thank you to everyone who has ever placed an order with us, from the orders for £5 of rubbers, all the way up to the £1,000 of mods, and machine sales, every single one makes a difference. Katie and I set this up so Katie can potentially retire from being a part time teacher when we have our second child. We may be ablle to do this so, thank you for all of your support, it does make a massive difference.

Heart on sleeve with where we are, it has gone better than we could've imagined and again, that is because of each and every one of you that have ordered, once again, we really appreciate your support. So there are some real positives, thank you.

Working with @stumblor and @swinks on some projects (and there are more than just the topper), has been incredible and we cannot wait to share with your what we have been up to. We are super excited to share it all. It was always the intention to make Pinball Bazaar into more than a supplier and with these guys on board, smashing out some amazing work, we are doing just that.

On the other side of things, we have some learnings that we need to get better at. Sometimes people can be waiting a bit longer than we would like on certain items, things like Pinshields surpassed our expectations, but ordering is really lumpy, coming in fits and starts. We just didn't and still haven't ordered enough. If you are on the back end of a Mezel order, you can be waiting longer than we like on some bits. Again, not where we want to be, but we have a plan to solve that in place too, coming in soon. So for those that have had to wait 3 weeks or a little more for big items, thank you for bearing with us. TILT orders for example, we had about 6 orders for blades come in from Europe (I guess a container landed) and we got them out within 7 days. That's at least where we want to get to.

So based on the feedack, I have updated a few things, they aren't perfect by a long shot, but signals the intention.

1) We have a search feature, it is okay, but its the old SISO thing, we didn't design with that in mind (stupid maybe) so titles aren't optimised with that in mind. The filtering options can improve and we will work on that in the background.

2) We have updated the brands to products with a little description and shuffled the menu, hopefully from a UX perspective, with the above, it makes it a little easier.

3) The in game filter, we have added some verbage around how to use it. You should be able to automatically update the initial filtering to just game specific mods, I get that is important to some, but I do wonder if people may think that some things aren't available for it. On the other hand we know for example mini flipper rubbers should only be available on games that use them. That's on us to sort.

Again, any comments are welcome, any suggestions, anything we can do better. We want to do that.

Thanks all, look forward to any further feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom