What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Godzilla Stock, Back from NY

For sure, I also have a lot of stranger things mods not on the site, the baseball bat and the car spring to mind from Mezel. I can update tonight :)

For sure, I also have a lot of stranger things mods not on the site, the baseball bat and the car spring to mind from Mezel. I can update tonight :)
Let me know plz definitely will purchase!

Ordered with enthusiasm! 😅

And all received with thanks - if anyone else wants some TILT graphics stuff, please let me know and I will put order in tomorrow.

Last edited:
View attachment 134261

The black ops series from Pinhedz is the quick in and out option, offering specifically designed cleaning and carnauba wax based protection for your machine. Can be bought individually or as part of a set with a single depth microfibre cloth.

https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/black-ops-speedy-pinball-machine-cleaning-kit/

Would these be a good choice for simple things such as ball trails and general clean up? Even if I don't know what has previously been done to the current surface?

Yes it’s a speedy solution, grimy ball trails this will be fine for; a little more engrained you may need the white one, the premium but the black ops people have fed back great things on.

@James Don't suppose you stock 'Glow' (Luminescent) rubbers? Some of my Stranger Things UV rubbers are looking a bit on the worn side and will likely need replacement sooner or later.

@James Don't suppose you stock 'Glow' (Luminescent) rubbers? Some of my Stranger Things UV rubbers are looking a bit on the worn side and will likely need replacement sooner or later.

None are advertised as doing this I am afraid :( - what I can do though, is I can send you some transluscent and white though, to see how they respond? Drop me a PM with your address and I will send a couple of post rubbers for you to try :)

We have had the first batch of speaker plates in for the 5.25" conversion. The powdercoating when you hold up to the light comes off a little spotty in places, because we went for a solid black, but full on front they are good. The other styles available use a mottled black and grey, installed you won't be able to see this imperfections. I would stick with the solid black myself, as I think it looks good at normal distance.

£25 per set plus postage, we have 20 sets left (5 sold already).

https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/5-25-inch-speaker-plates/

Speaker Plates.jpeg

56A28ABB-F274-481A-9CD8-3DC815386E76.jpeg

As for speaker light kits we are waiting on Doug still, we have had a big order in for a long time now, we are sold out of the LE Kits. We have some pro and prem in, but as soon as I hear anything, we will let you know.

Just an update on the faster moving stuff as I have updated the site now all the pre-order stuff has come in and gone out and managed to get on top of things.

Standard Body Pinshields - X9 - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/pinshield-the-ultimate-pinball-machine-protector-standard-body/
Widebody Pinshields X 3 - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/pinshield-the-ultimate-pinball-machine-protector-widebody/
Pinstadium NEO X4 - https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product/pin-stadium-neo-premium-pinball-lighting-kit/

Hi all,

A few things back in stock.

We had a massive run on rubbers, clear (I am guessing for GNR), blue and black. We have blue and clear back in stock, we are waiting on another 300 black - so currently out of stock I am afraid on the black ones. Maybe the cold weather made everyone want to rubber up, think we did 100 in a week.

The full PerfectPlay range can be viewed here.

We have added the fire bulbs into stock, like we did with the pink and purple colours, if they sell, we will continue to stock, if they don't we will discontinue. Comet of course.

On that point, pink and purple really sold well on the Comet side. So now coming in by the 100 - all stock on these just updated with the new ones that have come in.

Same as GI.

The following are on PRE ORDER because we have sold out of current stock, they are ordered and on the way, but will be super popular I think leading up to xmas. If you pre-order I am expecting them to land end of October as there is a pallet of stuff coming in one major hit.

Pinshields

We have 60 standard body and 20 wides coming in.

Dougs Speaker Lights

Upped the LE and conversion kit numbers on these, he has struggled as so many have to get parts. Order finally on the way.

- TILT orders are back on track
- Mezel I am considering moving to a monthly batch order, we have a tonne of Mando stuff and a big order stuck somewhere.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Any chance of stocking the blade protectors if you are getting stock from Mezel? I realise PU-Parts stock them but they don't seem to ship to the UK anyone.

A few on here have shown interest in wanting a set.

Last edited:
@Marvello if we can get 5 sets sold - I can order 10 and stock 5 for longer term. So what. 4 to go.
Cool. Come on people, if these save just 1 scratch on your prized possession they will be worth it. It's not a matter of if you will scratch your side art/rails, it's when. In the past I've been ultra careful but still managed to scratch my side rails.

Any chance of stocking the blade protectors if you are getting stock from Mezel? I realise PU-Parts stock them but they don't seem to ship to the UK anyone.

A few on here have shown interest in wanting a set.

I have this, honestly so glad I got em. I bet @Colywobbles could fabricate it. It's a simple design but after hitting my stranger things art blade would never lift a playfield without one.

Back
Top Bottom