What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Pinshed build

Drew.m

Site Supporter
Alias
Drew
Had an offer accepted on a house which comes with a great barn which I intend to convert/refurb as a pinball shed. Will likely be asking for advice in the future. I think I am going to knock it down and start again but any advice would be appreciated, particularly if I need planning to do so as the new build will be exactly the sale footprint and height.

Attachments

• AF7785E0-47D7-4A6A-B8FC-4228645CE7A6.jpeg
    AF7785E0-47D7-4A6A-B8FC-4228645CE7A6.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 63
  • C8AC9F73-E330-4A06-A102-888BFCB9B970.jpeg
    C8AC9F73-E330-4A06-A102-888BFCB9B970.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 59
Fantastic looking size!
Yes it’s pretty big 18x10m, I only have 8 machines so I’m planning on building a building inside it so I can use the rest for other projects, timings good as my last day at work is the 14th of April .

Yes it’s pretty big 18x10m, I only have 8 machines so I’m planning on building a building inside it so I can use the rest for other projects, timings good as my last day at work is the 14th of April .
I have a big garage and built a room inside, turned out great.
You are going to love that outbuilding and probably fill it full of stuff like I have, more room=more crap😊
Enjoy not going to work😎

I have a big garage and built a room inside, turned out great.
You are going to love that outbuilding and probably fill it full of stuff like I have, more room=more crap😊
Enjoy not going to work😎
Thanks, yes I am really looking forward to it. Out of interest do u heat the barn and the Room?

No just the room, would be too hard to seal up the garage as it’s basically like a house shell and can see up to the roof rafters etc
Have a room upstairs in the middle that is insulated and sealed off as well, also full of stuff.
Its about 50’x25’, I drove a 7.5 ton truck in when I moved here😂

No just the room, would be too hard to seal up the garage as it’s basically like a house shell and can see up to the roof rafters etc
Have a room upstairs in the middle that is insulated and sealed off as well, also full of stuff.
Its about 50’x25’, I drove a 7.5 ton truck in when I moved here😂
I think I will knock it down an start again with an insulated version and build a room inside for pins, 1 for compressor/ 3 phase converter etc and leave the rest for machinery.

Back
Top Bottom