What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins with scores that go down?

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
I was just playing Roadshow, where you can buy souvenirs for points, and then sell them later in the game for more points. That means that when you buy a souvenir, you score goes down.

I just realised that if you reach the extra ball score and earn an extra ball, then buy a souvenir which costs enough to bring your score to below the extra ball score, you can then pass the extra ball score again and earn another extra ball. Cool stuff.

So I was just wondering what other games there are where you can make your score go down - by buying stuff, or betting, or whatever?

Last edited:
Speakeasy subtracts 25,000 for re-setting the card sequence using the extra button.

Bally Harley-Davidson can impose a speeding fine from the speed-trap eject hole low down on the right side.

Re. Roadshow; the souvenirs (or some of them) are each tied to one city - buying the ones for the route being followed increases the bonus pay-off for the relevant cities. I've forgotten most of them, but a few examples are;

Air freshener: New York
Sunglasses: Los Angeles
Sandals: San Francisco

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom