What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins on the Tyne ?

Alvinos cafe/bar in Newcastle city center had a SW pro last time I was there.
Sadly up until a few hours ago I had a GOTG but the node board just died on it this morning otherwise you welcome here in sunny Sunderland.
I do have other pins but no newer Sterns Iā€™m afraid

Are you driving or heading up by Car? Iā€™m 30 mins from Newcastle city center or if you getting train could possibly pick you up if you wanna session on my pins.
Offer goes to anyone heading up my neck of the woods

Col

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alvinos cafe/bar in Newcastle city center had a SW pro last time I was there.
Sadly up until a few hours ago I had a GOTG but the node board just died on it this morning otherwise you welcome here in sunny Sunderland.
I do have other pins but no newer Sterns Iā€™m afraid
We went to see Limmy's book tour in Newcastle last month and popped into Alvino's, they had the Star Wars then :) Cool place!

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190311_181104.jpg
    MVIMG_20190311_181104.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 11
Are you driving or heading up by Car? Iā€™m 30 mins from Newcastle city center or if you getting train could possibly pick you up if you wanna session on my pins.
Offer goes to anyone heading up my neck of the woods

Col

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a very kind offer sir ! Gonna be in city centre but with friends ...so pinball is gonna be if I can fit it in really - probably pub and few games at most. Def will check out Alvinos, not far from where we are staying.

Why aye I made it north..... Bloody freezin man!

I'm wearing ALL my clothes. Is it always like this? [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yes. Todayā€™s been particularly parky though.

Wearing all those clothes will stand you out like a proper tourist. Iā€™ve seen sights in newcastle that will haunt me forever - they donā€™t cover up.

Back
Top Bottom