What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins in skegness

There was an AF on the pier last time I went but that was maybe 3 years ago now.
Not in great nick to be honest.
Maybe someone knows if it still there and maybe cleaned up?

Great to finally see some local pins back in Skegness! 😁

EB044FE3-DD12-4F17-A2B3-294AAD79FB3D.jpeg

All play well and are located in the Pier Arcade bottom floor next to the bowling.

I know Star Wars is pretty high scoring but still hit my first 1B+ score ever on a machine 😎 felt pretty great, now if only I could get that on my home Star Wars!

1E4E003B-79E2-4BD7-B85F-774280E83F53.jpeg

Great to finally see some local pins back in Skegness! 😁

View attachment 198782

All play well and are located in the Pier Arcade bottom floor next to the bowling.

I know Star Wars is pretty high scoring but still hit my first 1B+ score ever on a machine 😎 felt pretty great, now if only I could get that on my home Star Wars!

View attachment 198783
My husband , Colin Clunie uses CCC too . Thought for a minute he had been away without me 😀 again 😀

I was in Skegness 2 or 3 weeks ago and popped in to the arcade. I also asked if they had a pins. I must have chosen the wrong "attendant". I had to explain what pinball was!!

Back
Top Bottom