What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins for trade, all else fails for sale

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
I have some pins for trade but if all else fails i'll consider offers on them.

Dracula - has fade to the red on the cabinet - pretty sure you can touch the read up on these with a uv resistant pen

Fish Tales - fade on one side, front and other side pretty much have their colour intact. The fishing rod handle is just a launch ball button - but it hasn't hacked the cabinet - if you have the fishing rod launch ball part it will go straight back on

Hurricane - this is a project. Main ramp by flippers is crack, so either a repair is needed or a replacement. Comes with a box of LOADS of parts for the pf. It is missing the a few of the WPC boards, but I can leave it like that or add them from my spares depending on how any deal goes. I am also open to selling/trading just the cabinet if someone wants to use the shell for a PinMame conversion - I could make use with all the parts and PF.

Williams Indiana Jones - this is a project. I have all the parts minus the IDOL head and the bridge rectifier pcb that sits under the pf. I really want to restore this but can't get anyone to sell me an IDOL head so i'm open to offers.

Stuff i'm looking for (and of course cash and multiple pins can go either way depending on items in trade), happy for either fully working or projects:

Class of 1812, World Cup Soccer '94, Scared Stiff, Medieval Madness, Spectrum, Lights Camera Action, BoneBusters, The Shadow.

Thanks,

Oliver

I would be interested in the IJ if you decide to sell it.

Andrew.

Lots of people are messaging me about the IJ - I will consider selling it - shoot me an offer via pm.

Ok I have decided to sell the Fish Tales and Dracula - looking for £950 each ONO.

how much you looking for the just the hurricane cab and what would you get with it?

thanks

Hi Eric, I am happy to sell the Hurricane as a project without any WPC boards and DMD display. Alternatively if you are looking for a PinMAME cab I would sell it without the above + playfield and Transformer. So cabinet and legs. PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom