What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PinOut iPhone Game

Nedreud

Registered
Been enjoying playing this pinball-esque game on my iPhone. Cool TRON-like neon styling, the neat part is that as you make shot up the "table" you actually make your way along a continuous playfield with dozens of extra flippers. Draining takes you make down to the previous "table". The objective is to complete the course within the time limit, so it's all about accurate shots rather than frantic bash bashing. The are extra time pills to collect along with power-ups and even DMD game modes!

Yeah, it's not real pinball but great for killing time on the train. 9/10 for originality.

IMG_6341.PNG

IMG_6342.PNG

I absolutely adore this game, not only because it's actually good but the 80's retro theme totally does it for me! :D

Nearly bought the full version I've been enjoying this so much. £2.29. Just means you don't have to start at the beginning every time. But maybe I need the practice... going to see what it looks like on the iPad first.

I don't think it's worth that tbh, after finishing the levels it just repeats but with no time bonuses until you run out, if the full game gives you more then it might be

Back
Top Bottom