What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pink Tutu Pancreatic Cancer Fund Raiser Info

Biff

Site Supporter
Alias
****a
Tutu tuuuuuu come on and give me money, Tutu tuuuuuuu and i’ll do sumfing daft!

😜

So the skyking dosh has veen added thanks @Mednec

And so has the money from the recent Midlands league meet thank you to all that came:-

I will be doing a ‘meathlon’ in August, cycling, running and then a swim - down a river…

Also a Speed Top Trumps game at Pinfest with the chance to win prizes - more details soon.

In the mean time, if you want to donate please click on the link above.

Thank you.

😎 JB

Here is an original williams press pack for revenge from mars. Make a donation to @Biff and its yours. I'll cover postage.

Also a Williams safety manual. Call it a two-fer as it's totally useless!20220404_190439.jpg

@Mednec glad you are enjoying Sky Kings mate - and thank you for the additional donation you are very kind!!!

Thankyou @simon Fraggle and @Dom Louis for your kind donation - really appreciated. Please can someone tell me their forum names?

Okay taking a day off tomorrow to hit an open water swim lake near me to see what i can do - would be nice if i can do >3k but will settle for 2k on a first try - i only have a two hr swim session. I have been running and riding 2-3 times a week each for ages - i do that all that all year round. But the swimming i only got into about a month ago. I had to get a swim wetsuit (didn't do crutchless or i would have) what a nightmare to get the right size though... Any way I look like Orca The Minga Wale... I will send some pics for you to poke fun at tomorrow, as long as i don't drown...

In the mean time, if you want to help raise a bit of cash, please print the attached off and put up in your works canteen, phone box (no 0898 numbers please) or where ever you feel i may get a donation.

Thanks again.

JB

Attachments

• Raft Race Meathlon poster 2.pdf
    361.7 KB · Views: 3
Another quick update...

I had a great practice down the Welland (2.8km) a couple of friends providing in water support if i needed it and Rob on the camera :)

Here is a Utube Vid of the nice part of the river: -
https://youtu.be/_emEqmD8ePM

Here is a not so nice part of the river (oh it got worse further down too and will be on the day with more sun and more growth…) great fun though : -
https://youtu.be/swreyeU9KPk

Having to pause running practice for a week or so, as i have picked up a calf injury, but swimming and riding going well. Am doing three swims a week with one now in the local lake. Looking to break 3km this coming week.

Also big thank you to Nigel Lunt for his very kind donation recently, hope you are on the mend mate?

Cheers all.

JB
Practice.png

Okay so the event takes place next Sunday. Ride will be fine, swim should be okay but the run will be a nightmare as i have some issue with my calf. So i will be earning every penny of your kind donations as every time i put my foot down i will be in pain and it will get worse as the KM rack up :).
Just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you that have donated and provided words of support, WTF are the symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer anyway? -

Main symptoms of pancreatic cancer​

Pancreatic cancer may not have any symptoms, or they might be hard to spot.
Symptoms of pancreatic cancer can include:
  • the whites of your eyes or your skin turn yellow (jaundice), you may also have itchy skin, darker pee and paler poo than usual
  • loss of appetite or losing weight without trying to
  • feeling tired or having no energy
  • a high temperature, or feeling hot or shivery
Other symptoms can affect your digestion, such as:
  • feeling or being sick
  • diarrhoea or constipation, or other changes in your poo
  • pain at the top part of your tummy and your back, which may feel worse when you are eating or lying down and better when you lean forward
  • symptoms of indigestion, such as feeling bloated
If in doubt get it checked out.

JB

Raft Race Meathlon poster 2.jpg

Thank you @steve brum for your kind donation mate. much appreciated.

In fact, I received many donations from many of you while at the show at the weekend - thank you to all that donated! Terry, John, Phil, Keith, John n Liz and Helen n Pete - bless your little cotton socks every last one of ya :)

Thank you.

I will be closing down the page in the next week or so.

What to do for the next one...

JB

Thank you @PeterFenton (Jon Mel) for your very kind donation, it is very much appreciated. I will be closing the donation portal in a week or so.

Thank you again to everyone that has donated so far.

Cheers

JB

Back
Top Bottom