What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinhedz Formulated Pinball Cleaner and Wax

Expired Due to no activity

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
1B753F75-F7FF-4E2D-9667-CD3AE1CF0BE4.jpeg

Really excited about this one. I’m happy to announce and introduce Pinhedz. Recently I’ve been struggling to get the wax I’ve been using, and ended up paying around £30 for a bottle of recommended stuff off of Amazon. Great stuff, but yeah. It was nigh on £30.

All the cleaner is is specifically designed for pinball or the UV protector and decal cleaner is used for arcade cabinets - the metal polish for siderails (metal not black painted) and wireframes.

Pinhedz Creamy Carnauba – Quality Carnauba Pinball Playfield wax is proven the best protectant for preventing premature wear on the playfield due to the rollling ball. It provides the best layer of protection available and when used regularly can extend the life of the game significantly. Also works well on silk screened cabinets to provide protection from UV. (Pinball Machine Wax) - £14.99.

Pinhedz Playfield Cleaner – Possibly the best cleaning option out there! Solvent based and made specifically for pinball machines. Will remove ball trails and swirl scratches and bring clear coat to a shine better than new. This products will also remove old wax build up so that you can apply new. (Competitive knowledge, This is not a water based headlight cleaner, but designed and manufacturered with playfields in mind.) £12.99.

Pinhedz Cabinet UV Protector – Specifically designed for printed vinyl and can be used for new and restored pinball machines and arcade games to clean and protect them from damaging uv rays. The downfall of many older games is the extreme fade over time. Pinhedz UV Pro will help prevent premature fading on printed graphics. It will also remove dirt, dust, and fingerprints and has added UV Blockers to prevent premature aging and wear. Extend the life of printed graphics. £14.99

Premium Metal Polish - designed for use on wireframes and metalwork within your pinball machines. A small amount goes a long way. Bring an extra shine to your machine with this metal polish. £11.99

Premium Microfiber- Premium ultra-soft silk edged Pinhedz branded microfiber towels. Lint free and scratch free designed for buffing and wiping down your pinball machine without risk of damage. Luxurious silk banding to help prevent any scratching. Super soft and absorbent and will not cause scratches when used properly. Two plush heights, one side is for scrubbing while the other side is buffing to a shine. £5.99

As a full set of everything above is £55.99. Saving 10%.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Forgot to mention we will be getting the Black Ops series in too,. This is the in and out version of the cleaner. Oh err! Great for a quick spruce up.

1606082264671.png

Pinhedz One Step Wax – Those who want cleaning and waxing in one application, this product will remove ball trails and swirl scratches, leaving behind a layer of Carnauba wax for optimum surface protection. It is quick and easy, however the quality protection is not sacrificed. (Competitive knowledge, Silicone is NOT sufficient protection and does not last, many “pinball wax” products contain NO WAX at all) - £14.99

Pinhedz Spray & Wipe – Simple quick cleaning spray designed to remove surface dirt from a protected playfield, plastics or cabinet. Quickly and easily removed the fine black dust from the playfield and plastics without removing wax. This product also cleans and conditions rubber. Used on the cabinet to remove dirt and fingerprints. Leaves a barrier to resist future contaminants. Does not contain UV Blockers. - £12.99

Buy both and you get a free, standard microfibre cloth. Aren't I good to you people.

Just came across this post, as I have some of the PinHedz One step wax on the way and haven't been able to find any reviews/opinions on this stuff?
I'm a bit of a newb and haven't cleaned/waxed a PF before and so this stuff seemed a good straight forward option (cleaner and Wax all in one). Searching around I've read some opinions* suggestions that 2-in 1's aren't great, as will contain solvents due to the cleaner which could damage my PF? *not relating specifically to this One step wax)
Would also appreciate any tips re; using this stuff/waxing - I'd imagine I just apply some to some microfiber cloth, apply a thin layer, leave for a bit then give it a wipe over?

Any product with petroleum you should not use like autoglym .I do not know the ingredient of pinhedz @James will know if it has petroleum in this product ! If it doesn’t then give it a try and let us all know what you thi off it 🙂

Any product with petroleum you should not use like autoglym .I do not know the ingredient of pinhedz @James will know if it has petroleum in this product ! If it doesn’t then give it a try and let us all know what you thi off it 🙂
Which Autoglym product was that, as a matter of interest? My only input is carnauba is a good and any wax with silicone isn't, or I'd avoid personally.

Which Autoglym product was that, as a matter of interest? My only input is carnauba is a good and any wax with silicone isn't, or I'd avoid personally.
The Pinhedz all in one contains Carnauba wax and no Silicone if I understand the description correctly.
Was hoping someone here had experience using it, or if anyone could see any potential issues with it. I guess i'll just have to give it a go and hope my PF doesn't start to disintegrate:) - which signs should I look out for that it's not good for my PF?
Thanks again everyone for your comments

I am still working through my Treasure Cove pack, it is very good and surpasses my old method of using Novus, I use Novus for ramps, bumper caps, star posts and plastics.

Once it runs out I'll probably check out the Pinhedz range.

@Den - aka Wolfgang maybe you can post here a review of the product?

We have sold a fair amount of it, I could review but it’d be bias or at least viewed as biased. I can grab the ingredients now.

Doesn’t say actually, just it’s Carnauba and no water.

Also, we have Pinhedz cleaner for sale, just sayin’ 😂

Back
Top Bottom