What's new

Pinformer

phabletzza

Registered
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone is in contact with Ben, the owner of pinformer.co.uk? It's down at the moment, and I actually emailed the contact address on the site a few weeks back to see if the owner might be open to me doing some updates to the site, but never got any response. Obviously a site like this is a labour of love, so it's understandable if updates aren't made regularly. Anyway, wasn't sure if the email on the site was up to date, and thought that some people with more history in the UK pinball scene may have a closer connection to Ben. Feel free to PM me if you have any info - thanks!

-Nick

Ben got back to me, he'd forgotten to pay the subs so has now done so and it's up and running again. he said thanks and also refused my offer of a donation as he said it's attached to his own website anyway and is therefore free. or something. anyway i told him again about this place and mentioned that some of you may want to get in touch with suggestions or offers of help, so Nick, go ahead and email him.

Back
Top Bottom