What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinfest Tips for a First timer

Anyone starting a 4 player game, then walking away after playing 1 ball of each player
Should be locked in a room, and forced to play hurricane for 8 hours! Then sent to bed with no dinner

Unfortunately, Hurricane doesn't have the 'Restart - Never' option. Though the 'Clown Face' feature (where all parts of the face are needed for the Clown Time boosted scoring mode) can be set not to accumulate between players in a multi-player game, penalising the offending practice.

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice. I had no idea body odour would be such a “hot topic” Think il bring a clothes peg just in case. 😁

sadly in this world there are still people who think personal hygiene doesn't apply to them. 100% agree with Wayne on this, even more so since the pandemic.

Neil.

So far I have…. Have a wash, don’t eat at the restaurant in the hotel, don’t hog the machines, Grab a beer and talk to people and don’t play Star Wars…

A couple of questions…

Do the like of PH, pinball mania pinball bazaar etc have a stall for buying bits and pieces?

How much for a pint at the bar?

Cheers Alan

So far I have…. Have a wash, don’t eat at the restaurant in the hotel, don’t hog the machines, Grab a beer and talk to people and don’t play Star Wars…

A couple of questions…

Do the like of PH, pinball mania pinball bazaar etc have a stall for buying bits and pieces?

Cheers Alan
It was £4 a pint for lager last year.

A couple of questions…

Cheers Alan

You more or less have it in a nutshell, although Star Wars is a great game! :p

Pinball news always does a good write up and gives you a feel on what to expect (or missed out on)...

If you like a morning swim remember your budgie smugglers.

Take lots of £1 coins for Chris Bs machines in the foyer.

If sensitive to noise bring some ear plugs.

Bring a hat for sitting in the courtyard.

Back
Top Bottom