What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinburgh 2020

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
Looks like tickets go on sale February 22 at Noon EST (5pm UK)

They're running some satellite events, but looks like they're all US based at the moment

https://replayfx.org/competitions/pinburgh/#satellite

For those not aware, Pinburgh is the largest annual comp in the known universe, with (over?) 1000 players across three days. The event takes place July 9th through 12th, at the David L Lawrence Centre in Pittsburgh.

Good number of us snagged tickets last time, within the 20 second sell out! Would be good to get similarly organised if there are a few Brits here that are absolutely committed again?

Would absolutely love to go but this year there's just no way I could afford the travel cost.

I'm on the fence at the minute. Would love to go again, but it's not cheap.

Might go for pinburgh tickets and worry about / convince myself to pay for flights etc later on.

Sold out in less than a second - insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sold out in less than a second - insane

Big thanks to Kirk who managed to get me a ticket after 1 second I got sold out constantly!

Andy Foster, David Dutton, Will Dutton, Dan Lewell and Paul Garner all have spots for Pinburgh sorted

Indeed we do, and thanks for your help on the F5 button mate :) I know at least one other person was trying. Hopefully you got a good spot on the waitlist @strobey ? Sorry Tim - if I had known you were interested we'd have possibly been able to help :/

It was very last minute tbh, was on the fence, but then like with anything the forbidden fruit just gets juicier looking! :p

@James and I are on on the waitlist but have also been told that just turning up on the Thursday there's a good chance of being able to register in person.

maybe just go anyway...

Yeah if we are doing it @strobey we need to commit, you'll get splinters in your ass sitting on the fence too long.

Hope you got on the waitlist and next time let us know so we can add you to our list of folks to help!

It was very last minute tbh, was on the fence, but then like with anything the forbidden fruit just gets juicier looking! :p

@James and I are on on the waitlist but have also been told that just turning up on the Thursday there's a good chance of being able to register in person.

maybe just go anyway...

Hell yes go. Get on the intergalactic comp which is still 500 people.

Back
Top Bottom