What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinballs in Benidorm

ronnie63

Site Supporter
we are in Benidorm right now, found a few pins which I will update the location of, first 2 were stern playboy and ripleys believe it or not, both fully playable but no gi's working! Never thought much on the playboy but liked the ripleys.

Another arcade just along the same street had 4 pins but it was more like a storeroom than an arcade, also a working playboy other 3 were Spanish a Mac 2 which was covered, another with the head folded not sure what it was, and lastly one with an lcd in the head and a flat playfield, never played it though

Ronnie

Blimey Ronnie last time i was in Benidorm with Sandra we were childless and i had no interest in pinball whatsover............that was a long time ago !

I had and played a couple of Playboys and it`s a bit too easy but OK, nothing great i think. Ripleys is a very good game to play if you like a challenge but it`s a wee bit kind of well could have been a much nicer looking machine with some nicer quality parts fitted. Well in my opinion anyway.........and i`d still rather have one of them than a couple of machines i currently own ! It`s the playing that is the most important thing isn`t it !

Enjoy your holiday !
Cheers.
John.

Hi John, great break for couples without kids! not a pretty place but plenty going on.

One go on playboy and I liked ripleys more as you said, I took bad having to put money in it but had a few games. Anyway it's all over now! back home today! So back to my own line up.

Cheers Ronnie

They're on the dual carriageway aren't they?
Next to a miniature golf course.

Yes one street up from promenade, the first one is a funfair with dodgems and stuff other is mini golf arcade place

Back
Top Bottom