What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinballqueen (copy pinballheaven)

Website looks good but prices should be a massive red herring:rolleyes::eek:

Whats that you say? Time to dust off the botnet of doom? No, the scammers cant possibly be defeated with a measly 50 million connection requests in an hour? Can they?

*Dr. Evil style continuous laughter*

(Just kidding Mr officer from the Regional Organised Cyber Crime Unit - Ahem)

Whats that you say? Time to dust off the botnet of doom? No, the scammers cant possibly be defeated with a measly 50 million connection requests in an hour? Can they?

*Dr. Evil style continuous laughter*

(Just kidding Mr officer from the Regional Organised Cyber Crime Unit - Ahem)
Is this possible? Can you jam then up with a billion emails or who would Phil go to in this situation to get them shut down? Are you really a cyber crime police man, do you wear a cape?

On the "contact us" page, They still have Pinball Heaven as the name of the company.

Also on the Information, commitment to quality page.

And also on the Information, Our Services page. The copyright bit at the bottom.

Is it that hard to do a find and replace?

The whole site is just a straight lift of Phils site. Even the testimonials mention about the amazing work Phil did, and I find it hard to believe there are many people called Phil in Romania.

Really bad form as people are trying to trade on Phils good reputation.

Although I have to say that I wasn't expecting his retort of 'little sluts'. It's not what I was expecting but totally reasonable given the stroke they've pulled.

Even has the same problems when I go into pinballs for sale. For some reason phil's doesn't scroll down properly, same with pinball queen. Sad state of affairs when you see things like this. I remember the days when the Internet was a great place and useful tool, nowadays it's just a place to get scammed, hacked or worse. Why go out with a jemmy and break into houses, they can earn more sitting in their underpants in their lounge. Even in the office we all agree that the best place to have your password reminder is written on a post-it under your keyboard. That way they at least have to break into your office and find your desk....with so many cameras there's too much risk involved in getting caught.

Can't believe it's so blatant a copy....no effort made to Scam people properly at all. If there is anything to be learnt here are their prices are better....however, I assume delivery may be questionable......

The whole site is just a straight lift of Phils site. Even the testimonials mention about the amazing work Phil did, and I find it hard to believe there are many people called Phil in Romania.

Really bad form as people are trying to trade on Phils good reputation.

Although I have to say that I wasn't expecting his retort of 'little sluts'. It's not what I was expecting but totally reasonable given the stroke they've pulled.

I know one, Phil fhrkfjdsknsjhfxzzzzydhjskiknsdkfkjsdjfsdjski......Nice guy allegedly...

Back
Top Bottom