What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinballife Order from US

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
I'm thinking about placing an order from Pinballife in the US.

http://www.pinballlife.com/

The international postage charges are quite expensive but it's the only place I can find a blue transparent clock housing for my TZ.

Anyone want to share the postage and customs charges?

Yes, but it's the opaque version, the transparent version looks much better with leds on the clock pcb!

I'll have a look at the site and get back to you mate. I do need some blackout drop target decals.
Edit: they don't have what I need, so nothing for me thanks

Last edited:
I'll have a look at the site and get back to you mate. I do need some blackout drop target decals.
Edit: they don't have what I need, so nothing for me thanks

Ok, no probs.

If anyone does want to come in on the order, thought it would be fair to split the total cost of shipping and customs depending on how much the value fo the order. eg if I spend 10$ and you spend $1 - you would pay 10% of the shipping + customs.

As for the customs, I just bought a ColorDMD direct from the makers and the customs charge was £65 (which is about the same as I what I saved by buying direct!). From that I would estimate that customs charge will be at least 20% of the total order including shipping.

Yup, watch out for the std £8.50 RM handling fee on top of the customs charge, it's a real killer and why I avoid purchasing anything outside the EU except for China, they know the score ;)

Looking to buy some of the speakers LEDS they have, but not if the mailing costs more than the lights! Anyone want anything from them so we can split postage costs?

Back
Top Bottom