What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Pinball Wizard - The Who - Isle of Wight Festival Tickets

Expired Due to no activity

pinballmania

Site Supporter
10 Years
I have two camping tickets for this years Isle of Wight Festival (9th-12th June), that I will no longer be able to use. Headlining are The Who ( tenuous Pinball Link ), Queen, Stereophonics, Faithless. Full details on the link below. Face value is £416 but I will sell the to any member of the forum here for £300 the pair. Similar tickets on ebay have sold for £350+. I'll also throw in the £15 parking voucher. The physical tickets will be available in May. I am selling here as you know who I am, and I'd rather sell to someone in the Pinball community rather than a random buyer on ebay. The tickets will not be removed from sell until payment has been received in full. I can send you the e-mail confirmation if in any doubt, and the physical wrist bands when they arrive.

You can make your own travel arrangements, or I can transfer my ferry booking to you at extra cost. Ferry £100 for car +2 passengers. (face price £160). Currently has fixed travel times, so would have to discuss if you want different dates.

I also have a hotel stay in Cowes after the event if you want it. (13th - 19th June)

I can get partial refunds on the add-ons, so whoever buys the festival tickets can discuss with me whether they want any of the above.

I shall of course make a donation to this site should the tickets sell here.

here.http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/Default.aspx

Back
Top Bottom