What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Value

PT82

Registered
Hi guys, I am after a pinball machine.... or two if aloud! and have been contacting various people about them. Three have caught my eye. TAF, JP and IJ. I have been qouted some insane prices so far, albeit from dealers.

£3400 for a good TAF
£3500 for a Fully shopped and serviced IJ including new decals.
Also look on sites like Liberty Games which makes the above sound cheap!

What are the prices like for these three from private hands for good, well kept examples?

I realise they are worth what someone is willing to pay but a vague idea would be good.

Regards

Paul

*Ballpark* figures for alright examples from private sellers ...

TAF .......£2500
IJ ......£2000

If you are buying 'fully shopped' etc make sure you either see the game or get lots of good, close up photos. Heard many stories of dealers fobbing off less than lovely machines as shopped. Not saying the company you mention does this, but dont buy blind.

TAF seems to be on the way back down now. They were selling at £3000 at one point. Now nearer £2000-£2500. IJ seems to be £1800-£2000ish

Cheers Grizz, as long as I have a figure to go on. I think someone said when I joined I could get a good JP for £1500 so let the search continue. Out of interest how much were these machines say two years ago?

Interesting on TAF price dip. I suspect as so many were made they keep appearing now and again in larger numbers for sale.

Kind of agree with the figures. Would put both IJ & TAF in the 2-2.5k bracket depending on quality. Think you'd be lucky to get an IJ for less than 2k at the moment. Not sure if TAF would be vastly more expensive than an IJ. Trick is finding either of them, neither of them are rare but inevitably as soon as you decide which machine you want then there won't be a sniff of one!

Glad to see you have found us, and now you have you will get good advice and spot on prices on games.
Keep away from Liberty and Pinball U.K. unless you have way to much money to spend.

I did ask pinball uk about his IJ and he said it would be £2800 but would be £3500 fully serviced, new decals and LED's fitted. As he is on the Welsh coast it is not far from me, but I thought the machine was ready to go and would have had it at £2800. There are decals for IJ on ebay for £300! insane!
Certainly glad I found this site.

Back
Top Bottom