What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball TV show

Wizcat

Registered
Alias
Paul G
Well, it's the closest thing anyway...

[video=youtube;UyenILFtcY4]

Decent watch to be honest.

excellent stuff, thanks Paul.

i love Bowen Kerins, he is fun to watch playing, he is interesting to hear talking, he has a great sense of humour, is modest and charming.

I really think they could televise pinball comps. Like the BBC coverage of the snooker. There are lots of cut aways to history, biographies etc.. There are so many machines. You can imagine Bowen giving strategies for each table.
i think the public would be amazed what goes on in a game of pinball. My mates think its just a case of stopping the ball draining down the middle!!

Really interesting stuff, thanks for posting. And now I'm late for work!

My mates think its just a case of stopping the ball draining down the middle!![/QUOTE]

It is isn't it ?

Yeah alright alright;-) it is but it might as well be a plain bit of wood with 2 flippers for all they care. They have no concept of actually being able to aim the ball or hitting things in sequence. When i point these things out, they are surprised. As i think the majority of the British public would be of it were to grace our screens.

Back
Top Bottom