What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball themed Christmas Crackers(!)

Nickbs

Site Supporter
After many years of marriage I have, for a trial period of one year only on a trial basis, to take on the responsibility of procuring this year's Christmas Crackers (for not just one, but two family meals meaning we need a total if 15 -15 FFs! -do you know hard it us to find a box of 15 crackers!!!)

My prayers were answered today though whilst in M & S ( not a place I frequent regularly I hasten to add;))when can across a box of Pinball themed crackers:

image.jpg
image.jpg

To be fair the main connection seems to be in the name and the 'topper themed' artwork of the game board enclosed, rather than any 'silver ball' action, but to be fair that may be closer to a game of pinball than some of the offerings you might get under the heading of 'pinball game' on EBay.

The wife us if course delighted that I've managed to get some pinball themed crackers for the Christmas table:cool:

NB: Anticipating that advertising the availability of these on here will cause a sudden rush to the shops I gave of course cleared the shelves of my local m&s to gave a stock to put up for auction on a Ebay next week (BIN = £30) -you'll know it's my listing from the fuzzy, dark photos with no lights on :wave:

Back
Top Bottom