What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Replacement

JAG555

Site Supporter
Hello,

Noticed this week that the pinballs in my Hobbit were quite badly pitted (I thought my glass needed cleaning at first) so I have changed them over.

I just wondered how often other people did this with their machines? Do people play it by ear and wait for the balls to appear worn or do you change them annually for example?

Also, I often read that when you get a new machine that you should change the balls as the quality isn’t great. I find this hard to believe, as surely there are only a couple of manufacturers of pinballs. Are the balls that come with a NIB that bad?

i’m just changing mine every year in every machine. 1st jan each year. it’s a no brainer at £1-2 a ball, compared to the price of even my cheapest pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also change them all in January but I keep I check the balls once a month and bin them if they look ropey. I order in bulk from the ball baron.

I never use the balls that come with the game NIB.

Back
Top Bottom