What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball repair - Newcastle upon Tyne

Lane7

Registered
Is there anyone in the Newcastle area that can repair a couple of machines - South Park and NBA Fast Break?

Where abouts in Newcastle? Depending on the faults, I may be able to help out.

I could also swap out for a Rocky & Bullwinkle.

Has anyone got. a number I can ring as it would be better to speak over the phone. Can you private message on here?

A load of geeks will be up for NERG this weekend so this is a timely request ....

NBA Fast break. The launcher and start button don't work, also of the solenoids on the board has stopped working. Checked all fuses and all are fine.

South park. Starter screen stays on and won't go off so the game doesn't boot up to be able to play. Had same problem on another pinball and it was a circuit board on the back board.

NBA Fast break. The launcher and start button don't work, also of the solenoids on the board has stopped working. Checked all fuses and all are fine.

South park. Starter screen stays on and won't go off so the game doesn't boot up to be able to play. Had same problem on another pinball and it was a circuit board on the back board.
South Park - check for leaky batteries on the board

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Yup closely look at both boards for batteries leaking. Have you ever changed the batteries?

Your in Aberdeen but pins in Newcastle! Must have long arms:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom