What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Preference...a Girls View.

pintableuser

Registered
I have two(2) pins which have the allure and attraction for Non-pin female players......

First by far is "Bride of Pinbot" The other being "No Fear"

When asked why they prefer either of the two the reasons are Great Sound,light and long-playability.

Anyone noted any others to add to the list???

BOP is a lovely looking machine and has that something special even if it is a one trick pony, TOM seems to attract attention in my case and I don't mean from the SCTOMA (who have been extremely quiet for some time may I add, get the feeling that the HQ has been boarded up ;))

Only pins my wife will play are TAF and LOTR. Literally can't get her to even touch many of the others that come and go. Took one look at Scared Stiff and asked "why do you want that. It's only got two flippers". With regards to TOM I've never been able to look at it the same way after she pointed out that the woman on the backglass appeared to have no nipples.:(

Thought I had a break through with AC/DC with her but muted enthusiasm at best

Yeah, women's favourtites (based on women and machines at SWL): Jackbot, BOP, Stargate, AFM, LOTR, TOM, NF, W?D, TAF, Pink Panther, Fire Mountain and Tron.

My girlfriends favourites are Theatre of Magic, MM, CFTBL and anything with monster/horror/gothic themes. She was really excited to play WOZ at Play Expo but wasn't too excited by the gameplay though due to the theme she'd still love to own one.

I know it's not real pinball but...

Mate likes to throw a party and Williams Pinball Classics tends to get an outing on his Wii. For some strange reason women tend to love Space Shuttle and Black Knight but hate the rest.

I don't put it down to not being female but that the simpler games with fun, repeatable, easy to find rules are always better than hidden complication, when someone is not skilled at the game.

IE it's easier to find the pleasure, hence it is more pleasurable.

In terms of other games. Some pinball machines are contract bridge, while others are hearts (ditch the bitch etc). A non skilled player will always enjoy hearts more then bridge.

This, however, has got me thinking.....All the great pinball game are ones where even a crap game is fun.

Where's @Kate Morris ??? Just wondered What your fave machines were, Being the UK's #1 Female player (And in Fact #22 in the UK!!!)

In my experience my wife isn't particularly interested in any of them, and most pass through without her having a single game. Saying that, the ones that she has shown a slight interest in were World Cup Soccer and Scared Still (she couldn't get enough of the boney beast ;).
Cheers, Mark.

CFTBL and IJ were favourites with my Wife, hence it was easy to get them into the house. I found the ladies preferred CFTBL to TAF when they come over.

TOM seems to attract attention in my case and I don't mean from the SCTOMA (who have been extremely quiet for some time may I add, get the feeling that the HQ has been boarded up ;))

SCTOMA operatives are like shadows in the night, you don't hear us because we don't want you to :cool: Make sure that TOM of yrs is all safe and sound tonight when you go to bed yeah ;)

SCTOMA operatives are like shadows in the night, you don't hear us because we don't want you to :cool: Make sure that TOM of yrs is all safe and sound tonight when you go to bed yeah ;)
Same applies to your Popeye, best have one of your troops sleep with one eye open ;)

Sarah's fav machine is Flintstones, its the only machine she got moody about me selling, so i got another!

Back
Top Bottom