What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Buy PINBALL PIMP STENCIL SETS.

new forest pinball

Site Supporter
Alias
Keef.
Hi All,
I need some stencils from Jeff at Pinball pimp. They are the best available in our opinion. With postage costs and taxes so high currently. Does anyone want any stencils whilst we are ordering. Jeff will offer a small discount on four sets plus a single combined postage charge. Will split all postal and import charges equally.
If interested reply below.
Cheers, and all the best. Keith.

Hi All,
I need some stencils from Jeff at Pinball pimp. They are the best available in our opinion. With postage costs and taxes so high currently. Does anyone want any stencils whilst we are ordering. Jeff will offer a small discount on four sets plus a single combined postage charge. Will split all postal and import charges equally.
If interested reply below.
Cheers, and all the best. Keith.
Hi Keith, interested in a set for Gottlieb Central Park. Cheers, Graham (I'm the gwizzpinball you follow on Instagram currently doing Cover Girl, just so you know!).

Hi Graham,
How you doing?
Will sort for you...no problems.....
K.
Actually Keith, if you don't get any other orders, my wife has just reminded me (yes really!) that I also need Gottlieb Sweet Hearts! Give preference to others over a second one for me, but otherwise am happy to purchase those two. Cheers G

Back
Top Bottom