What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball party Anyone from south going up late friday or sat?

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 181

Really need a favour ( sorry twice in the same day ) I cant make the show again this year due to baby of doom ;)

And have had a bit of logistical **** up , Rav was going to be taking some super top secret awesome stuff up , but realised that he is going early friday and the said classified super excellent most incredible things wont be ready until 4pm tomorrow.

Is anyone able to take these up for me??? I will come and drop them off but ideally not to far or it may be more cost effective to send them with a dude in a black suit and have them handcuffed in a suitcase to him.

Cheers All :) x

You wont believe the amount of 'Bothan Spies' we've already thrown into this - we need a South Coast Minion to step forward and save the day!!!!

Seriously is three no one from the south going to the pin party?

It's ok, I spoke to Will and its all sorted. The mysterious and exciting package (I know what it is, and its very good indeed!) will be making it way to Daventry with a kindly member of UKVAC.

Lets hope Squiggle gets over his croup really soon, so Will can make an appearance himself.
image.jpg image.jpg Here is Will doing his shopping

Dun da dun dar, dun da dar, dun da dun dar, dun da dar.
It is a myth, it never existed, expect for the one reported to have existed in the Temple of Solomon and was moved by the Knights Templar.

:) where did you find that pic of me???

just to say thanks to the wonders of overnight parcel delivery the " top secret " documents will arrive hopefully with Rav tomorrow afternoon thanks for the offers of help and emails with suggestions.

photo-22.jpg
The documents

Back
Top Bottom