What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball on the TV

Wiredworm

Registered
It's my birthday weekend so we're child free and have spent today watching some classic old movies.

Just finished watching The Commitments where I spotted Billy Moon the drummer playing a Whirlwind Pinball. Being the nerd that I am I recognised it by the distinctive W decal on the side of the back box (main cabinet was out of shot).

The missus is shaking her head at me having to post this nugget of information on here..... ;)

Happy Birthday chap.
I had a surf n safari a few years back and the kids were chuffed to heck when they spotted one in an episode of friends. I also had a Bally Space Time which is in an episode of happy days, happy days indeed.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Last birthday in my 30's so a little strange to say the least.

Had a great day of watching old movies followed by a curry at a local restaurant and a few drinks tonight. Managed to squeeze a fair few games on the R&B too. Man, it's a cruel game - so many times I'd grab 150M+ on the first ball only to suck and get 10M each on balls 2 and 3. Need to really practice to gain some consistency I reckon.

Kick Ass 2 - In the mother****ers Evil lair , I spotted at Monster Bash and a Theatre of Magic....

Come dine with me tonight is from Wocester (may not be spelt correctly).
One of the peeps is barber Terry Malone and she has what looks like a lethal weapon 3 and a foosball table in her shop.
Haircut anyone?

Back
Top Bottom