What's new
Event image

Pinball Office Summer Holiday Tournament - 9th June

Would've love to come to this but timings don't work for me! Is the office planning another summer tournament?

Would've love to come to this but timings don't work for me! Is the office planning another summer tournament?
I'm not sure when the next one will be - possibly September. July/August is quite busy with NERG / Swavesey / Pinfest.

I'll share on Pinfo when we have another date lined up :)

Last edited:
I just happen to be in the area for a friends house warming the day before so delighted to be able to come as I've been wanting to visit. On the booking it never added my £3 for parking so do I pay that on the day?

I just happen to be in the area for a friends house warming the day before so delighted to be able to come as I've been wanting to visit. On the booking it never added my £3 for parking so do I pay that on the day?
Awesome - glad you'll be able to join us! The parking will be added to the website nearer the date, or you can pay on the day (there's a card machine at the Office). :)

Hoping to come along to this but I'm quite busy the day prior so trying to sort staying overnight somewhere nearby that isn't gonna cost me a arm and a leg...
There's a few options locally:
I've stayed at the Green Man in Harlow a few times - lovely place to stay, not too expensive and is less than 10min drive away from the Office.

The Pitstop B&B is also amazing, if there are spaces - I'm sure you can see from the pics why I recommend it!: https://melvyn-rutter.co.uk/morgan-car-experience-the-pitstop-hotel-hire-a-morgan-car/

The Cock Inn in Sheering is also not far, though I've not stayed there myself.

There's a Travelodge by Harlow Train Station and a Premier Inn (Harlow North Harlow Mill is the one to go for), both within 10min drive of the Office - but when I looked at prices in Feb, the Green Man, Pitstop and the Cock Inn were cheaper and better value.

There is also a hostel in Harlow next to the town park if you want to go budget :)

I would not recommend The Harlow Hotel, if you can avoid it...

Oh nice, I'll have a little browse at those this evening. I had heard about the Harlow hotel or I think it's called Oasis now, definitely one to avoid from what I read...
The Oasis Hotel was a different one - think it's closed now due to all the issues. The Harlow Hotel (on Southern Way) is still running and is one I'd recommend avoiding.

Back
Top Bottom