What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Mania Pinparts on a break.

pinballmania

Site Supporter
I'm taking another break from the 14th to the 29th August. So if you've got an order pending, get it in by the end of Friday for dispatch at the weekend.

I'm also receiving a pallet load of parts today which will be available to order on the Pinparts shop later today. This includes a number of currently out of stocks including Williams chrome legs, Old Bally Grey legs, lock bars, mill wax and lots more.

You'll still be able to place orders via the shop and that will reserve stock for you, but won't be dispatched until the 29th August.

Thanks to everyone that has supported the new shop over its first year.

Andy

Hi Andy, will the A-17986 part i have on backorder be on that pallet & likely to be despatched before you go?

Order: R325955788, Date 29-06-2017

Otherwise, enjoy the summer holidays.

No. They're I think they're on the next delivery. Will be beginning of Sept.
All items have been added to inventory although the stock hasn't actually landed here yet.

No. They're I think they're on the next delivery. Will be beginning of Sept.
All items have been added to inventory although the stock hasn't actually landed here yet.

Thanks Andy, could do with one sooner but suspect by then I will be needing other bits!

Ronnie

If you have the old metal actuator you can usually transfer it to a generic switch body. Just gently prise the body open a little to remove / insert the blade.

If you have the old metal actuator you can usually transfer it to a generic switch body. Just gently prise the body open a little to remove / insert the blade.

Thanks Andy, will have another look at it, switch works but sometimes it's not being seen in the game on the VUK.

Often means the internal contacts are iffy. So replacing the body sorts it out. ( and it's cheaper )

All orders received over my break have shipped 1st class today. New parts received and inventory updated today. Includes those cam switches. If you see any out of stocks that you're waiting on let me know. I've removed some items that I no longer intend to stock.

Back
Top Bottom