What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Pinball Magic PROJECT £1200

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
This is a project!

I believe the cabinet can be saved but has sun damage and has been affected by water damage where it appears from a drip on the back box. Looks at the pictures you can see it on the rear section. This has also affected the bottom although it passed all my kick tests. Personally I would replace the floor.

Machine boots and credits and DMD is fine. It reports a ROM error on boot, but then goes into the game. Please see the video!

I couldn't start a game it was looking for balls. I have not tried to load it with balls as really if it's going to be saved it needs a good tear down.

Finally playfield has taken some sun damage bleaching. Otherwise it would be a bladdy good playfield!!!

Overall:

Project - check the pix !
Any questions or if something isn't clear ask!
It's folded and I'm not going to unfold it now, but would like it to find someone that'll give it love.
There is white mould in the bottom around transformer area.
Doesn't come with legs!

Priced for the parts of the playfield, all Capcom PCBs and DMD unit.

If you want my other Capcom PCBs I'll do a deal on them with this.

PXL_20230605_115929978.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's some amazing fading! Those reds have gone past Flash Gordon Pink™️ and are now nearly Invisiglass coloured!
If I had £1200 spare I'd take a punt on this.

You can still get NOS playfields if you really wanted to go to town or do it at a later date.

Anyhow marked it as pending.

Such a fantastic game!

I'm shocked at how a playfield can fade, its almost sand coloured!

Must be good quality nail polish on her hand, that's about the only thing that's still red! 😂

Nice looking project. Would have jumped at it given the chance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom