What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Machine Manuals

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
I have a large selection of manuals and schematics for various makes of pins available from £10.

Let me know what you need

20% Discount for anyone that has hosted a League meet!

OK, here is what I have:

Batwatch

Addams Family (Schematic)

Lord of the Rings

Black Rose (Schematic)

Fish Tales (Schematic)

Independence Day

Checkpoint

Last Action Hero

Firepower II

World Challenge Soccer

Gladiators

Fish Tales

Flintstones

Hurricane

Judge Dredd

Doctor Who

Corvette

Back Rose

Who Dunnit

Riverboat Gambler

All are original manuals unless stated.

Special prices to anyone kind enough to share their machines and host a UK League meet!!!!

I'm looking for a full Batman Forever manual (in the UK), if anyone has one spare..... ££

I might need the Who Dunnit?

Sounds like a new new addition to the pin shack?
biggrin-1.png

GrizZ' date=' post: 1678452 said:
Matt - I might need the Whodunit? Won't know till next Tuesday - can I let you know then. Ta.

Cheers. Ive.

You do seem to like the lesser liked titles Ive, Having said that W?D just pip's Popeye on being slightly better, only just though.

replicas' date=' post: 1678461 said:
You do seem to like the lesser liked titles Ive, Having said that W?D just pip's Popeye on being slightly better, only just though.

Hmmmm I'm not sure about W?D ....I normally refer to it as Why Playit ?
biggrin-1.png
One ugly machine thats for sure.

Looks like I might be workshopping one for someone though so I'll get to spend some time on it, and yeah who knows, could be the new Popeye
wink-1.png

I had a few goes on W?D at the UK party and it didn't really grab me, I quite like the ramp in the centre that loops the ball up but other than that I didn't find it too interesting. Like you say though Ive, spend a bit of time with it and you might come to love it
biggrin-1.png

transporter' date=' post: 1678478 said:
I had a few goes on W?D at the UK party and it didn't really grab me, I quite like the ramp in the centre that loops the ball up but other than that I didn't find it too interesting. Like you say though Ive, spend a bit of time with it and you might come to love it
biggrin-1.png

love it ?:eek:

Thats taking it a little to far.

I borrowed one from a friend and tried to get into it but I just could not get to grips with it, I gave it a fair shot but it just did nothing for me.

Maybe your time with it will be a different out come. Good luck with it.

Matt Vince' date=' post: 1678328 said:
OK, here is what I have:

Baywatch

Addams Family (Schematic)

Lord of the Rings

Black Rose (Schematic)

Fish Tales (Schematic)

Independence Day

Checkpoint

Last Action Hero

Firepower II

World Challenge Soccer

Gladiators

Fish Tales

Flintstones

Hurricane

Judge Dredd

Doctor Who

Corvette

Back Rose

Riverboat Gambler

All are original manuals unless stated.

Special prices to anyone kind enough to share their machines and host a UK League meet!!!!

Still have these available for sale!

Back
Top Bottom